+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - ECA - ICFAI Distance Education -- MBA

prabhithp

Jun 14, 2015
Hello All,

I have completed my part time MBA in International Business from ICFAI.
I am based in Trivandrum and I have done the MBA classes and examinations from Trivandrum, Kerala.

I am planning to apply for Canada Express Entry and would like to do a evaluation through WES.

Have some doubts and need your help:
1) Will WES do a credential evaluation for part time courses or they will check full time courses only?
2) Will WES evaluate for a part time MBA from ICFAI. How can I get the transcripts from ICFAI?

Waiting for your expert opinion.

PS: I have posted this question in a sub group. Since am not getting any reply for that, I thought of posting it as a new topic. Sorry in case if it is repeating.

Thanks
Prabhith

canada570

Dec 28, 2015
prabhithp said:
Hello All,

I am based in Trivandrum and I have done the MBA classes and examinations from Trivandrum, Kerala.

I am planning to apply for Canada Express Entry and would like to do a evaluation through WES.

1) Will WES do a credential evaluation for part time courses or they will check full time courses only?
2) Will WES evaluate for a part time MBA from ICFAI. How can I get the transcripts from ICFAI?

PS: I have posted this question in a sub group. Since am not getting any reply for that, I thought of posting it as a new topic. Sorry in case if it is repeating.

Thanks
Prabhith
Hi,

Have you completed your WES evaluation? Was it positive?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
prabhithp said:
Hello All,

I am not sure about part time courses. You can check your course eligibility/degree equivalency here http://www.wes.org/ca/eca/faq/. In my opinion, you an still go ahead by sending your graduation and MBA educational documents (transcripts and certificates) as you dont pay WES by the number of degrees that needs to be assessed. So, in the worst case, even if WES does not evaluate your MBA, your graduation will still be assessed for Candian equivalency.

To get the transcripts from ICFAI, you need to send them an email requesting them for the same. But before you do this, you need to create an account on WES and get your reference number. Once the reference number is generated, you get to download an Academic Records Request Form which you need to fill in and then send the same to ICFAI. In addition to the Academic Records Request Form, you will need to send them the copies of your all semester mark sheets, transcript and degree certificate, which the Registrar will attest and send it back to you in a sealed envelope along with Academic Records Request Form duly signed by them. You can put this sealed envelope along with your graduation sealed envelope in another envelope and send it to WES for assessment.

Thanks
Prabhith