+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA guidance for Autonomous college

rahimpal

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
China
NOC Code......
Hi every one ,
Thank you for the informations.I've completed my pg from MCC, affiliated to university of madras. Is it necessary to have a consolidated mark sheet?? And WES is asking for detailed transcript of marks from where am I supposed to get it college or university?

Hi,

My friend got the consolidated and degree certificate from madras univ and individual mark sheets from autonomous college chennai . college has placed all the marksheets with Wes form in sealed envelope.

ms.bhattarai

Nov 12, 2017
I m going through same situation. I have passed my BBM from Autonomous body under affiliation of Mysore University. Now my concern is how can I attest my certificates to start with the procedure.

prabhurk

Nov 10, 2017
Hi All,

I too got graduated from an Autonomous college affiliated to Bharathiar university. I applied for transcripts through mailtranscipts.com, however the university rejected my application saying to directly contact the college. Do we have clear guidelines when it comes to Autonomous college transcripts? Your help is much appreciated.

Rexmaddy

Dec 2, 2017
Hi Sush.
My Spouse also needs to get her transcripts from Bharathiyar for WES. please let me know the procedure to do so. I hope you might have got your assessment done by now. Please advice and guide me on the same. I need her ECA done to include her points for CRS so please help me out ASAP

Regards
Vinoth
Same situation could u Pls help me

Bani2050

Feb 8, 2018
Hi Sush and everyone,

I am also in the same boat regarding autonomous. Please tell me the process for the transcript for Autonomous college.
I have done my graduation from MITS Gwalior, which is autonomous college, but it is affiliated to RGPV university. I am confused regarding the WES process, do I need to get the transcript from MITS college or Do I need to go to RGPV University.

Many thanks for the help in advance.

prabhurk

Nov 10, 2017
Hi Sush and everyone,

I am also in the same boat regarding autonomous. Please tell me the process for the transcript for Autonomous college.
I have done my graduation from MITS Gwalior, which is autonomous college, but it is affiliated to RGPV university. I am confused regarding the WES process, do I need to get the transcript from MITS college or Do I need to go to RGPV University.

Many thanks for the help in advance.
Guys,

I was also in the same situation and got my WES evaluation done now. This is what I did
1) Got the Semester and Consolidated Marksheets from the College in a sealed envelope.
2) Got the Degree certificate from the University in a sealed envelope.
3) Kept both in a envelope and sent it to the WES
4) It was evaluated by WES successfully

Good luck !!

Bani2050

Feb 8, 2018
Guys,

I was also in the same situation and got my WES evaluation done now. This is what I did
1) Got the Semester and Consolidated Marksheets from the College in a sealed envelope.

Good luck !!
Thanks a lot for the quick reply, Still I have few queries.
1) did you mean by transcripts when you mentioned consolidated mark sheets?
2) If no, please help me understand what is consolidated mark sheet.

prabhurk

Nov 10, 2017
From what I understand, Transripts include both consolidated Marksheet and Degree certificate. Even if you don’t have semester wise mark sheets, the consolidated Marksheet and Degree certificate is must to complete the transcript of a degree. Hope this clarifies.

Bani2050

Feb 8, 2018
From what I understand, Transripts include both consolidated Marksheet and Degree certificate. Even if you don’t have semester wise mark sheets, the consolidated Marksheet and Degree certificate is must to complete the transcript of a degree. Hope this clarifies.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Merrin

Feb 23, 2018
Guys,

Good luck !![/QUOT
Thanks a lot for your help.
Thank you ! was so worried about this since I have been told transcript is a different form that will be provided by the university

vijaysanthoshkumar

Apr 23, 2018
Bangalore
Hi Prabhu,

Just for confirmation again, do we need to get the attestation from University or only attestation for my Semester and Consolidated marksheets and degree certificate from College itself. I did my master's in Kongu Engineering College, which is an autonomous one. Now i need to get the transcript from the same. Kindly do confirm me once, if i get the transcript from college itself would suffice or i have to follow the method you have mentioned.

Thanks in Advance,
Vijay

nominaut

Oct 25, 2018
my spouse is btech from dayal bagh agra which is deemed university but i do not see it in the list of WES and it is very reputed college in north india

josea

Nov 2, 2018
Do you have any contact you can help with getting transcript from MITS Gwalior?