+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for UK Top Up Degrees, HND, BCS (HEQ) and UK MBA

Kau_siri

Oct 25, 2019
Hi
I completed my Electronic Engineering 3 year degree at SLIIT, for 1st and 2nd years I have SLIIT transcripts and 3rd year Sheffield Hallam transcript. The degree is awarded from Sheffield Hallam University (top-up degree) UK.
So do you guys know what uni should I put in when creating the WES profile? Shall I give Sri Lanka for the country of Education and give the degree awarded institute as Sheffield Hallam uni? And then pay WES, get the reference number and give WES application to Sheffield Hallam uni? Or do I have to give the application with WES reference number to SLIIT?

Please help

jessy_tim

Dec 18, 2018
Hi,
I completed my BTEC HND (level 5) with Edexcel in 2010.When requesting for certificates from Pearson should I mention my college as my centre or Edexcel?

ansarali2009

Nov 14, 2019
hi there,

i have done Eduqual extended postgraduate diploma in Business and Marketing Management level 7
along with MA in Marketing and Innovation top up total credits (120+60)
do i have to sent both Diploma and degree to WES for evaluation and also please confirm this will be equal to Canadian Masters degree

claudiuh

Oct 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
Please can someone give me an advice.
I want to apply for express entry "two or more certificate, diploma or degree...". I have bachelor degree in" automotive engineer" (4 years) but I need 1 more certificate/diploma.
I want to start a course which will be recognised by WES/CES/IQAS and I will get extra points for this.
Please can anyone suggest me what course to do in 1 year part time or distance learning.
Thank you very much!

KJ2019

Dec 26, 2019
Hi
I completed my Electronic Engineering 3 year degree at SLIIT, for 1st and 2nd years I have SLIIT transcripts and 3rd year Sheffield Hallam transcript. The degree is awarded from Sheffield Hallam University (top-up degree) UK.
So do you guys know what uni should I put in when creating the WES profile? Shall I give Sri Lanka for the country of Education and give the degree awarded institute as Sheffield Hallam uni? And then pay WES, get the reference number and give WES application to Sheffield Hallam uni? Or do I have to give the application with WES reference number to SLIIT?

Please help
Hi Did you get any feedback on this?

Wato

Jan 1, 2020
I have an NVQ level 6 Diploma in occupational Health and safety. I need to know if WES evaluates NVQ level 6 and will it be equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Canada. Although I have my Degree evaluated.

tgiback

Aug 23, 2019
I have a BTEC HND Level 5 diploma in Business and a top up bachelor degree from University of Greenwich. I sent both degrees to WES for ECA and the final result was a diploma (2 years) and a bachelor degree (4 years). Can I apply EE and claim point for "Two degrees or more"?
I'm wondering whether IRCC will re-evaluate my case or accept the result of WES and give me points for "Two degrees or more".

Smileyman

Jun 11, 2019
Hello,

I have 4 years of bachelors and looking for PGD diploma so i can increase my points resulting in getting the ITA. I have enrolled for Level 7 UK diploma in business management which is basically assignment based diploma and awards 120 Credit Hours.

Will the WES award the diploma as Post Graduate diploma (One year) so i can select the Two or more degrees with one being 3 years or more?

The diploma is UK Ofqual regulated.

I made account on WES website and the awarding body ''Learning Resource Network'' is on their database.

Smileyman

Jun 11, 2019
I have a BTEC HND Level 5 diploma in Business and a top up bachelor degree from University of Greenwich. I sent both degrees to WES for ECA and the final result was a diploma (2 years) and a bachelor degree (4 years). Can I apply EE and claim point for "Two degrees or more"?
I'm wondering whether IRCC will re-evaluate my case or accept the result of WES and give me points for "Two degrees or more".
congratulations, yes you got two or more degrees where one of them is 3 or more year.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello,

I have 4 years of bachelors and looking for PGD diploma so i can increase my points resulting in getting the ITA. I have enrolled for Level 7 UK diploma in business management which is basically assignment based diploma and awards 120 Credit Hours.

Will the WES award the diploma as Post Graduate diploma (One year) so i can select the Two or more degrees with one being 3 years or more?

The diploma is UK Ofqual regulated.

I made account on WES website and the awarding body ''Learning Resource Network'' is on their database.
No one can guarantee what WES outcome will be for your level 7.

But in general since it's a 120 credits diploma, you will get one year college diploma as the result from WES. Now this result is enough for you to claim points for 2 or more certificates.

I would recommend working very hard with the level 7 as it's not easy to clear it..
Hope this helps

Reactions: Barkook and Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
No one can guarantee what WES outcome will be for your level 7.

But in general since it's a 120 credits diploma, you will get one year college diploma as the result from WES. Now this result is enough for you to claim points for 2 or more certificates.

I would recommend working very hard with the level 7 as it's not easy to clear it..
Hope this helps
Just to confirm the above post. Last week I had my result from Wes for my Open university Diploma (distance learning) 120 credits and as you said it came back as a one year college diploma.

Reactions: Barkook

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just to confirm the above post. Last week I had my result from Wes for my Open university Diploma (distance learning) 120 credits and as you said it came back as a one year college diploma.
thats awesome, congratulations. Please do let us know which open university was it and the name of your diploma.

Reactions: Wotsit

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
The university is 'The Open University' no other name UK based, sometimes referred to as OU. It was a diploma in Environmental Policy.

Reactions: Barkook and mona247

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Mona,

I am planning to do this diploma with 120 Cr. Could you plese let me know the canadian wes equivalency
Incomplete information. Please let us know the full name of the university or awarding body and the name of the course. Just 120 credits won't do the trick!!