+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for SGVU Distance PGDCA

crusaderz2011

Dec 17, 2019
I am also in same boat..... confused with which agency i should go ?
From what i have researched, i think IQAS or ICAS might approve the PGDCA from SGVU, as they have been approving diplomas from SMU and Symbiosis as well. WES not so sure. But i also don't have any confirmation of this yet.

As far as i know, PGDCA has not been removed from the list of recognised courses from SGVU's website. It was included in the previous academic year, but its not recognised in the new academic year 19-20. So no point getting admission now if anyone is trying there.

ashby99

Nov 25, 2018
I have completed my MBA from SGVU DE and had applied for ECA. The report came in as 'MBA from a non-recognized institution'. I do not know which organization to choose from now? IQAS, ICES, ICAS or any other.

I read that IQAS is quite lenient in comparison with WES but it takes up a lot of time and for now, it's not accepting any applications till May 19, 2020.

Can anybody suggest what to do?

Rajaya

Aug 15, 2017
I have completed my MBA from SGVU DE and had applied for ECA. The report came in as 'MBA from a non-recognized institution'. I do not know which organization to choose from now? IQAS, ICES, ICAS or any other.

I read that IQAS is quite lenient in comparison with WES but it takes up a lot of time and for now, it's not accepting any applications till May 19, 2020.

Can anybody suggest what to do?

HI SO YOU ARE SAYING DISTANCE MBA FROM SURESH GYAN VIHAR WAS NOT APPROVED BY WES.

NOT EVEN PGDCA OF SGVU .

I AM GOING TO COMPLETE BOTH COURSES THIS YEAR IN HOPE TO GET A TWO MORE EDUCATION POINTS.
CAN YOU CONFIRM IF ANY OF THESE COUSES PGDCA OR MBS OF (SGVU) WILL BE APPROVED OR NOT.

Rajaya

Aug 15, 2017
HI SO YOU ARE SAYING DISTANCE MBA FROM SURESH GYAN VIHAR WAS NOT APPROVED BY WES.

NOT EVEN PGDCA OF SGVU .

I AM GOING TO COMPLETE BOTH COURSES THIS YEAR IN HOPE TO GET A TWO MORE EDUCATION POINTS.
CAN YOU CONFIRM IF ANY OF THESE COUSES PGDCA OR MBS OF (SGVU) WILL BE APPROVED OR NOT.

ashby99

Nov 25, 2018

NOT EVEN PGDCA OF SGVU .

From what I know and my ECA report, SGVU DE is not considered valid in Canada by WES. I do not know about any other organizations like IQAS, ICES, etc.. if you come to know about that, kindly let me know as well.. but WES surely won't recognize it.

aman_78671

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
From what I know and my ECA report, SGVU DE is not considered valid in Canada by WES. I do not know about any other organizations like IQAS, ICES, etc.. if you come to know about that, kindly let me know as well.. but WES surely won't recognize it.
Hi,
Thanks for the info information
I am planning to take admission in SGVU coz it’s online degree program but after reading your comments I am losing my confidence in this university.
Can you share your contact details or call me at 7808517090 please?
Thanks

Rajaya

Aug 15, 2017
Hie everyone. PGDCA from SGVU - DE is accepted by WES. I received my report today. So if you are already a student - Dont Worry. If you are planning to get enrollment - Go for it. :)
Thank you. What document did you took from SGVU for approval. Did WES approved your PGDCA as diploma or certificate or anytrhing else. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: nawajishk

nawajishk

Apr 7, 2020
sgvu know about wes procedure. All we have to do is to tell them that we need to submit our document to WES for evaluation. They will send you the below form.
https://www.sgvu.edu.in/assets/pdf/Requisition_for_Transcript_Form.pdf

What document did you took from SGVU for approval --> 1st semester result, 2nd semester result and degree certificate.

Did WES approved your PGDCA as diploma or certificate or anytrhing else. --> post graduate diploma (one year)

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
sgvu know about wes procedure. All we have to do is to tell them that we need to submit our document to WES for evaluation. They will send you the below form.

What document did you took from SGVU for approval --> 1st semester result, 2nd semester result and degree certificate.

Did WES approved your PGDCA as diploma or certificate or anytrhing else. --> post graduate diploma (one year)
hey, how long did it take for you to receive the final degree certificate from SGVU?

nawajishk

Apr 7, 2020
hey, how long did it take for you to receive the final degree certificate from SGVU?
tooo looong.. I gave my final exam in Feb 2019 and I got my final degree certificate in Nov-Dec 2019. They made a typo mistake in my 2nd semester result due to which they took this much time.

Priyankabaday

May 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have a MBA operations management 3 years course from GITAM Distance Learning University will WES Evaluate my masters ?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone,

I have a MBA operations management 3 years course from GITAM Distance Learning University will WES Evaluate my masters ?
It will be considered as one year post-graduate diploma from Wes.
Try to find an alternate agency for your evaluation.

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Please send me your report by hiding confidential information(if you wish to) on rafi.mohammed42@yahoo.com

It will really help people like me who are in huge dilemma. Thank you.

sangpll2009

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
There has to be some flaw then. Would you be willing to share your ECA report with me as I would like to appeal for my WES ECA report outcome?

Mine came out as non-recognized institution and I read earlier from the same website that some had been accepted and some didn't. I didn't have their information to share it with WES since they asked me for the reference number for accepted applications.

Rest assured, won't be using your report for anything else but changing my ECA status. Let me know if you're okay with this.

Thanks.
You quoted the wrong post. I didnt even receive my final certificate yet