+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for SGVU Distance PGDCA

ashby99

Nov 25, 2018
Hie everyone. PGDCA from SGVU - DE is accepted by WES. I received my report today. So if you are already a student - Dont Worry. If you are planning to get enrollment - Go for it. :)
There has to be some flaw then. Would you be willing to share your ECA report with me as I would like to appeal for my WES ECA report outcome?

Mine came out as non-recognized institution and I read earlier from the same website that some had been accepted and some didn't. I didn't have their information to share it with WES since they asked me for the reference number for accepted applications.

Rest assured, won't be using your report for anything else but changing my ECA status. Let me know if you're okay with this.

Thanks.

Prreet

Aug 31, 2020
Kindly Check again Their NAAC score is "A" grade , this is the first university who got A- Grade in Rajasthan, and also university is listed in WES
i also want to take distant education for mba in hospital management ! should i go for it from this university please guide !

Kainth AP

Jul 25, 2016
Hi All, I was following this thread from long back and finally got something which can help you all.

PGDCA from SGVU is recognized by WES. I completed in 2019 and received evaluation. Verified as 1 year Canadian Diploma.

Fayis pp

Oct 11, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone been able to get their ECA done till now (Dec 2019) from IQAS/ICAS/ICES for PGDCA from SGVU-DE. As far as i know WES has been rejecting Diploma DE courses from SGVU. But if anyone has got their ECA done from any other authority, can you please update here? Would be of great help. Thanks in advance.
Wes approved?

Fayis pp

Oct 11, 2020
Hi All, I was following this thread from long back and finally got something which can help you all.

PGDCA from SGVU is recognized by WES. I completed in 2019 and received evaluation. Verified as 1 year Canadian Diploma.
Can i contact you?

Fayis pp

Oct 11, 2020
From what i have researched, i think IQAS or ICAS might approve the PGDCA from SGVU, as they have been approving diplomas from SMU and Symbiosis as well. WES not so sure. But i also don't have any confirmation of this yet.

As far as i know, PGDCA has not been removed from the list of recognised courses from SGVU's website. It was included in the previous academic year, but its not recognised in the new academic year 19-20. So no point getting admission now if anyone is trying there.
Hello any update?

Fayis pp

Oct 11, 2020
I have completed my MBA from SGVU DE and had applied for ECA. The report came in as 'MBA from a non-recognized institution'. I do not know which organization to choose from now? IQAS, ICES, ICAS or any other.

I read that IQAS is quite lenient in comparison with WES but it takes up a lot of time and for now, it's not accepting any applications till May 19, 2020.

Can anybody suggest what to do?
Any update?

Fayis pp

Oct 11, 2020
There has to be some flaw then. Would you be willing to share your ECA report with me as I would like to appeal for my WES ECA report outcome?

Mine came out as non-recognized institution and I read earlier from the same website that some had been accepted and some didn't. I didn't have their information to share it with WES since they asked me for the reference number for accepted applications.

Rest assured, won't be using your report for anything else but changing my ECA status. Let me know if you're okay with this.

Thanks.
Can i get your mail id?

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

Thanks.
Were you able to get your MBA from SGVU distance mode, recognized? Was it from WES itself or any other agency? Could you please share the timelines? What was the outcome from other agencies?

Please add more information if applicable. Thank you.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I m ACCA affiliate and as per WES my degree is equivalent to Canadian four year bachelor degree major in accounting now unfortunately WES doesn't recognized The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Pakistan (ICPAP) for PGD....Is it possible to evaluate PGD by IQAS or CES? one Evaluation from WES & other from CES/IQAS? Can gain point as two or more degree / certificate?