WES ECA for SGVU Distance PGDCA

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
SGVU-DE WES approved?
Yes. Both distance PGDCA and MBA are recognised from SGVU. But as with all non-IIM MBA from India, WES considers MBA as 1yr Diploma. So one might need to go through IQAS or other agencies to evaluate it as Masters.

Note: Mention ‘Suresh Gyan Vihar University’ in your ECA applications. Not SGVU or SGVU DE.

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance BBA recognised by Wes? Are you sure?
I got my SGVU’s distance MBA evaluated. One of my friend’s distance PGDCA was also evaluated from SGVU. So, possibly BBA will also be evaluated.

VarunKanojiya

Sep 4, 2021
Yeah maybe because for mba they don't recognise non iim or iit Universities they count as diploma
I checked on wes list of recognised university and sgvu wasn't on it and also tried a comparison of bba degree from sgvu and couldn't find the university their.

mohdrafi12

Jun 21, 2020
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yeah maybe because for mba they don't recognise non iim or iit Universities they count as diploma
I checked on wes list of recognised university and sgvu wasn't on it and also tried a comparison of bba degree from sgvu and couldn't find the university their.
I understand SGVU is not there in WES list. but that’s not the final list, that’s just a list of universities they commonly approve. Although SGVU isn’t available in that list, my MBA and my friend’s PGDCA was evaluated. That’s why I am so sure.

Fayis pp

Oct 11, 2020
Hi Fayis i am also looking to get my bba evaluated from wes looking at your reply looks like you you got it evaluated and wes recognised it can you please confirm
Because I'm looking forward for applying pr and will i get additional points for 3 yr Bachelor
Hi Varun, Any update?

Fayis pp

Oct 11, 2020
I understand SGVU is not there in WES list. but that’s not the final list, that’s just a list of universities they commonly approve. Although SGVU isn’t available in that list, my MBA and my friend’s PGDCA was evaluated. That’s why I am so sure.
Hey Rafi, Can I get your email Id? I'm confused, Do WES approve SGVU-DE 3 year BBA? Is it possible to do my Master in UK after completing BBA from SGVU-DE?

sergedest

Dec 9, 2022
Hello everyone ,

Has anyone complete their Distance PGDCA from Suresh Gyan Vihar University and got their ECA done? Please reply if so
my degree will be evaluated by WES/IQAS/ICAS for canada immigration? Can anyone help on this who already got their degree evaluated by WES/IQAS/ICAS.