+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

Vgurnani

Dec 21, 2018
Thank You once again.
Going to Udaipur is really far, That's why I was checking if there is any other way of processing the request.

tosanil

Dec 22, 2018
i got transcripts and sent to WES ..but my tenssion is will i get positive result from them.. any one got eca result in 2018 ..please reply because at present suprme court decided 2001 to 2017 batch degree was not valid..
Hi Sana09, Can you please share info, how you managed to get the transcripts from the University. There is no much details provided on the univ. Website. Anybody succeed in get it done through a agent?? If so please share details. Am unable to travel to University and looking for a agent to get the Transcripts..

rajeshkmbs

Mar 19, 2018
i have recently done (mar 2018)my assessment through WES canada for rvd university ,i did in 2010 ..and it is good news for you guys it is valid & equivalent to 4 years bachelor degree...cheers
Hi Amrinder can you share the details that how you got your transcript from the university. I am also looking for eca but am not getting the transcript please help and provide the information for getting transcript from university on my email i.e rajeshkmbs@gmail.com

rajeshkmbs

Mar 19, 2018
HAI GUYS,

good news for those who are awaiting for evulation for WES from J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY has been accepted By WES.So no need to worry about it you can send transcrips for evulation ..it will be accepted today i got positive report frm WES..I was happy to share this msg.it will clarify your sad ness...gud luck guys..thnk u all guys those who supported by ur valuable information..
Hi sana,
Can you tell me how you have got the transcripts, I am trying for it via multiple agencies but no one is able to obtain it.
Please share your experience of getting the transcript on my id rajeshkmbs@gmail.com

rajeshkmbs

Mar 19, 2018
How u got transcripts i done Btech in distance education and completed last year still i didnt recieved provisional certificate. Can i able to get transcript now and how to get that please help me on this
Hi Vivek,

Have you got the transcripts, i am also trying for the transcript. Please let me know if you have got any source to get transcript.

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Call this person
+91 96360 15140 JRNRVU Dharmendr (Transcripts) Rvd

he will give you transcripts.. may charge around 1k extra for the same. request him to send one copy to wes and take couple of copes for yourself for future.

- detailed transcripts are 7.5k + shipping, 1.5k per extra copy.
- attested documents as transcripts are 1.5k each copy + shipping.

rajeshkmbs

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Guys,
I'm going to RVD udaipur to get the transcripts. it's accepted by WES as confirmed in above mentioned comments.
Hi, Did u got the transcript are they issuing it. I heard that they have stopped issuing the transcript due to stay on the university.
Please let me know if there is any positive sign as i also wants to get the transcript for evaluation. my email is rajeshkmbs@gmail.com

blackh0le

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
There is no stay. Transcripts are issued.. Just get From below source.

Call this person
+91 96360 15140 JRNRVU Dharmendr (Transcripts) Rvd

he will give you transcripts.. may charge around 1k extra for the same. request him to send one copy to wes and take couple of copies for yourself for future.

- detailed transcripts are 7.5k + shipping, 1.5k per extra copy.
- attested documents as transcripts are 1.5k each copy + shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: rajeshkmbs

rajeshkmbs

Mar 19, 2018
Hi, I have called Dharmendra and he said that university has stopped issuing the B.Tech transcript coz it in invalid now due to the supreme court order.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, I submitted BCA transcripts to WES for Education evaluation and I got email from them saying they have blacklisted Rajasthan university and doesn’t do evaluation. This means it doesn’t matter what course you have done, WES will not evaluate any degree completed from Rajasthan university.
Now looking for other alternative to get my ECA done.