+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

surjitpannu13

May 16, 2015
Has anyone got positive response for ECA from
1) Himayalan University
2) Chaudhary Charan Singh University ............. Pls let me know So I can proceed for BCA evaluation.

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hi, I submitted BCA transcripts to WES for Education evaluation and I got email from them saying they have blacklisted Rajasthan university and doesn’t do evaluation. This means it doesn’t matter what course you have done, WES will not evaluate any degree completed from Rajasthan university.
Now looking for other alternative to get my ECA done.
Are you talking about Rajasthan Vidiya peeth University?

Jan 11, 2019
Hi, I submitted BCA transcripts to WES for Education evaluation and I got email from them saying they have blacklisted Rajasthan university and doesn’t do evaluation. This means it doesn’t matter what course you have done, WES will not evaluate any degree completed from Rajasthan university.
Now looking for other alternative to get my ECA done.
Hey @Nehakapoor05 when did you applied to WES and did you pay them the registration fees and also the transcripts.Could you please contact me on zombieisnomore@gmail.com as I have lot of queries since I can see the university name in the WES and IQAS list.

anurag1976

Jan 24, 2019
Guys, i also have done BCA from JRN university, after reading NEha post - looks like they are rejecting the degree. is it true. someone else have tried? also, if i am submiiting my MS (Distance) in that case also they will require BCA transcript?

meamit648

Feb 26, 2019
Guys - Please conclude this, I have done B Tech Computer Science from JRN in 2010, how can I get the transcript issued from them ?