+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
hi
i have send my documents to wes thay approved the degree, but now they need our transcript should be sent by our university to them,when you got the transcript from RVD university does your envople is sealed with university stamp ??
So are you saying that they approved the degree certificates you sent, but they want it resent from the University again? This does not make any sense. Can you please email me your number on mua.cynosure@gmail.com

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
hello,
i got mail from WES that my degree is accepted, although i had already sent them my marksheets also, but they need marksheet from institute to be couriered directly to WES, if i already sent them an transcript then why they need marksheets?
Hi, can you please give your email ID or ph no. I think we can be of help to many here if we can have a chat. thanks

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
i have recently done (mar 2018)my assessment through WES canada for rvd university ,i did in 2010 ..and it is good news for you guys it is valid & equivalent to 4 years bachelor degree...cheers
Hi Bro, can I please get your contact details. I need some information on the same. Thank you

simer01

Aug 17, 2018
Hi Bro, can I please get your contact details. I need some information on the same. Thank you
So are you saying that they approved the degree certificates you sent, but they want it resent from the University again? This does not make any sense. Can you please email me your number on mua.cynosure@gmail.com
yes they need a sealed envople and stamp of university behind the envople with addressed to WES....i had sent you my number on your mail id.

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
sud747...I got the transcripts from the University yesterday. All I did was send them a notarised copy of all my educational certificates from 10th to Degree with a cover letter and a DD of Rs 1300/-. When I called the University they asked me to email them a copy of the degree+Marksheets+Prov certificate. Within 4 days I got the transcripts. Please ensure along with notarised mark sheets send them a blank Xerox copy of the certificates that you want them to attest(which I did not do initially). All the best. Very happy to finally hear that WES is opened doors for JNRV university. Thanks all

Thank you for sharing that details, I am planning a visit to our university campus located at Udaipur in order to get transcripts from them so should I carry original copies of all these documents ? or do I need to carry notarized copies as well ? whats the procedure and timeline of process to apply for transcripts by visiting Udaipur campus ? any contact from campus whom I can directly approach with this regard ?

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
Thank you for sharing that details, I am planning a visit to our university campus located at Udaipur in order to get transcripts from them so should I carry original copies of all these documents ? or do I need to carry notarized copies as well ? whats the procedure and timeline of process to apply for transcripts by visiting Udaipur campus ? any contact from campus whom I can directly approach with this regard ?
I had sent them notarized hardcopies when requesting for transcripts as I did not visit university in person. I suggest you can take your original marksheets + some xerox copies in case they ask. Not sure of any contacts but there must some examination office who take of these things. Good luck!!

sud747

Sep 24, 2018
I had sent them notarized hardcopies when requesting for transcripts as I did not visit university in person. I suggest you can take your original marksheets + some xerox copies in case they ask. Not sure of any contacts but there must some examination office who take of these things. Good luck!!
Thanks a lot for your prompt and valuable feedback

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
I think if you are planning to visit in person then you can just carry your original copies to show it to them and follow any procedure they suggest. Not sure about timelines if you visit in person. Try and talk to officials to expedite. You may have to shell out more may be..Good luck!!

Deepak242015

Nov 9, 2018
any one got a clear ECA recently for Btech from rajasthan vidyapeeth?? I am have submitted my documents and the degree is showing accepted.The status shows-- evaluation in progress,we are reviewing your evaluation report.

Kindly help guys, I am really worried.

Reactions: Gurraj.brar007

Gurraj.brar007

Aug 8, 2018
HAI GUYS,

good news for those who are awaiting for evulation for WES from J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY has been accepted By WES.So no need to worry about it you can send transcrips for evulation ..it will be accepted today i got positive report frm WES..I was happy to share this msg.it will clarify your sad ness...gud luck guys..thnk u all guys those who supported by ur valuable information..
Please share your contact no or email address.

Hi All, Please share your experiance about ECA from RVD Rajasthan University (4 year B-tech in Electronics & Telecommunications) as i'm very much confused from the above mentioned statements. Someone is saying it's Valid and anotherone is saying is blacklisted.
Kindly clearify.

therunner

Nov 4, 2018
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Please share your contact no or email address.

Hi All, Please share your experiance about ECA from RVD Rajasthan University (4 year B-tech in Electronics & Telecommunications) as i'm very much confused from the above mentioned statements. Someone is saying it's Valid and anotherone is saying is blacklisted.
Kindly clearify.
It can be selected in WES so this means it's accepted.

Reactions: Gurraj.brar007

Gurraj.brar007

Aug 8, 2018
any one got a clear ECA recently for Btech from rajasthan vidyapeeth?? I am have submitted my documents and the degree is showing accepted.The status shows-- evaluation in progress,we are reviewing your evaluation report.

Kindly help guys, I am really worried.
Please share the progress on this.

Silvester

Nov 16, 2018
@Sana09 when did you clear your JRN degree ?? and what is your ECA final date give by WES ??

Dont Panic, as I have already told. I know 2 guys who got eca from wes for JRN, one guy did Btech and other for BCA (however, their degrees were completed before 2015). Also, Most important part is that the ECA result for distance Btech (which is under the court right now) was received in mid January 2018. So you should not worry at all, believe me you will be through this.
@Sana09 when did you clear your JRN degree ?? and what is your ECA final date give by WES ??

Dont Panic, as I have already told. I know 2 guys who got eca from wes for JRN, one guy did Btech and other for BCA (however, their degrees were completed before 2015). Also, Most important part is that the ECA result for distance Btech (which is under the court right now) was received in mid January 2018. So you should not worry at all, believe me you will be through this.
whether he completed btech in jan 2018?

Silvester

Nov 16, 2018
HAI GUYS,

good news for those who are awaiting for evulation for WES from J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY has been accepted By WES.So no need to worry about it you can send transcrips for evulation ..it will be accepted today i got positive report frm WES..I was happy to share this msg.it will clarify your sad ness...gud luck guys..thnk u all guys those who supported by ur valuable information..
When you got WES accepted?