+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University degree ?

simer01

Aug 17, 2018
hello,
can anyone tell me the that JNRVD give the stamp behind the envople for sending the document to WES? beacuse wes needs the envople to be stamped by our institute. so please tell me any one done this process directly from university.

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
Congratulations for getting positive ECA from WES with respect to your J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY degree, I started this thread earlier this year in order to see if anyone who holds J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY degree got ECA done by WES for Canada EE program. In fact I come across following link https://www.bcit.ca/files/ices/pdf/ices_indian__universities_institutions.pdf which clearly suggests that our university degree is not valid and after verdict given by honorable supreme court I lost all hope regarding getting my ECA done from WES. I had deleted my account and had to create new account after seeing your post, I cant thank you enough folks for sharing your valuable experience on this thread and specially giving hope to someone like me who had almost gave up long before.

Could anyone share their experience how he/she got original transcripts from J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY ?
sud747...I got the transcripts from the University yesterday. All I did was send them a notarised copy of all my educational certificates from 10th to Degree with a cover letter and a DD of Rs 1300/-. When I called the University they asked me to email them a copy of the degree+Marksheets+Prov certificate. Within 4 days I got the transcripts. Please ensure along with notarised mark sheets send them a blank Xerox copy of the certificates that you want them to attest(which I did not do initially). All the best. Very happy to finally hear that WES is opened doors for JNRV university. Thanks all

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
How u got transcripts i done Btech in distance education and completed last year still i didnt recieved provisional certificate. Can i able to get transcript now and how to get that please help me on this
Please visit their website where all details have been given. What to send and how much DD to be attached for. Good luck

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
hello,
can anyone tell me the that JNRVD give the stamp behind the envople for sending the document to WES? beacuse wes needs the envople to be stamped by our institute. so please tell me any one done this process directly from university.
its Stamped by University

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
I did my BCA from Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth university in distance education between year 2001-2004.
I need Transcripts for the same for WES evaluation. Can someone let me know the complete process how to get that. I don’t reside in India so can’t go to the university personally.
Thanks for help.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Woww great news @Sana09. Congrats. Which course you did??
@Sana09 what is the process to get transcript from Janardan Rai nagar Vidyapeeth University, I did my BCA in 2004 from distance learning. Any help eil be appreciated
HAI GUYS,

good news for those who are awaiting for evulation for WES from J.R.N.Rajasthan UNIVERSITY has been accepted By WES.So no need to worry about it you can send transcrips for evulation ..it will be accepted today i got positive report frm WES..I was happy to share this msg.it will clarify your sad ness...gud luck guys..thnk u all guys those who supported by ur valuable information..

Srinucanada

May 21, 2018
@Sana09. Hi, I’m Prashant from HYD and I have done my B.Com from JRNRVU in 2007 and would like to apply for my WES. I have few doubts and need ur help regarding the transcripts. I mean how do I get the transcripts in the sealed envolpoe from the Uni. Pls email me on prashantpeters@gmail.com and leave me ur number and I will call u. It would be a great help if u cud reply.

Thanks
Prashant
Hi Prashant, I have left the link on the last page, that is where you have to download the form from then send the notarized copies of your markshets to the university along with copies for them to attest and send it back to you. Good luck!

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi Prashant, I have left the link on the last page, that is where you have to download the form from then send the notarized copies of your markshets to the university along with copies for them to attest and send it back to you. Good luck!
@Srinucanada: Also I'm planning to get my transcripts get done by some company as Im not getting any response from college contact phone numbers or emails, do college need original marksheets to give transcripts or just a photocopy is sufficient?

simer01

Aug 17, 2018
sud747...I got the transcripts from the University yesterday. All I did was send them a notarised copy of all my educational certificates from 10th to Degree with a cover letter and a DD of Rs 1300/-. When I called the University they asked me to email them a copy of the degree+Marksheets+Prov certificate. Within 4 days I got the transcripts. Please ensure along with notarised mark sheets send them a blank Xerox copy of the certificates that you want them to attest(which I did not do initially). All the best. Very happy to finally hear that WES is opened doors for JNRV university. Thanks all
hi
i have send my documents to wes thay approved the degree, but now they need our transcript should be sent by our university to them,when you got the transcript from RVD university does your envople is sealed with university stamp ??