+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for HP University Shimla

vineet_77

Jul 23, 2018
Hello Vineet, after reading comments on this thread I contacted her, however, their charges are very high, almost 11000 rupees including University fess and postage fees to Canada WES. Is there any other alternative? Or any contact number of concern person/department in HPU ?
Actually I could not find any direct contact of HPU for getting the transcripts. So had to go through the consultants.

You have two options ::

a) Visit HPU in person. Take all your original documents along. Visit the concerned section and deposit the fees and forms along with the required documents. Charges are Rs 5000/- per transcript.

b) Go through a consultant. They send there representative to Shimla and he submits and gets your transcripts in person (hence the higher charges)

I had two degrees from HPU and paid approx double the above amount, but this saved me the hassle and multiple visits to HPU. Also yI got my transcripts in less than a week.

Reactions: Monisha sharma
Jan 27, 2019
Actually I could not find any direct contact of HPU for getting the transcripts. So had to go through the consultants.

You have two options::

a) Visit HPU in person. Take all your original documents along. Visit the concerned section and deposit the fees and forms along with the required documents. Charges are Rs 5000/- per transcript.

b) Go through a consultant. They send there representative to Shimla and he submits and gets your transcripts in person (hence the higher charges)

I had two degrees from HPU and paid approx double the above amount, but this saved me the hassle and multiple visits to HPU. Also, I got my transcripts in less than a week.
Thank you so much for the assistance!

Juzar K

May 21, 2019

You have two options ::

I had two degrees from HPU and paid approx double the above amount, but this saved me the hassle and multiple visits to HPU. Also yI got my transcripts in less than a week.
HI,

Will you please help me to get further information about this University. Is this Himachal Pradesh University distance learning is UGC certified and do WES ECA is successful to verify Himachal Pradesh University.

Rover135

Jul 1, 2019
Does anyone know the process for getting the official transcripts from HP University, Shimla, India? I have checked the complete website and google but not able to get any form / information? Only getting agent websites.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hello vineet
Read ur message. I have also been in the same process. Going to HP university day after tomorrow personally. Rs. 7000 is the university fees. If you need any assistance then u can call me at 8580533792. My assistance will be paid. If interested u can call me back. I’ll be moving on Wednesday early morning. Thanks.
Vikas sharma

Millgu

Jul 24, 2019
Is there anyone who got M.COM (HPU) equivalent to MASTERS for ECA? WES tools says it's equivalent to one year postgraduate diploma. Is there any workaround?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Is there anyone who got M.COM (HPU) equivalent to MASTERS for ECA?
WES will give one year diploma, you can try in IQAS. but they take 6 months for ECA. They evaluated my MSc (Telecom) as Masters.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
May I know what's duration of your MSc (Telecom)?

My M.Com's duration was 2 years.
I knew it, you will ask this question. There is no relevance. All MSc are two years specifically.

Nitin Bagga

Jan 24, 2024
I have some query about the transcripts. I got visa for may intake for Lambton college, I have completed my Bachelors of computer application from Himachal Pradesh University and I have my official degree and the the detailed grade card but, I don't have the transcript. My all the procedures are completed but, I have some doubts that the transcript will be required in future or not. If it will be required so, how can I have my transcript.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....