+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA for HP University Shimla

vineet_77

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know the process for getting the official transcripts from HP University, Shimla, India? I have checked the complete website and google but not able to get any form / information? Only getting agent websites.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

vineet_77

Jul 23, 2018
Thanks for replying.

But the above form is only for Consolidated Marks Sheet. Even if i apply using this form they will not provide the transcript in WES format.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks for the reply.

But the above form is only for consolidated mark sheet. Even if I apply for the same using this form they will not supply me with the transcript in WES required format.
for some universities, consolidated marksheet is transcripts. I think you should pay a visit to your university's examination department for transcripts.

Akhil_2312

Oct 9, 2018
Does anyone know the process for getting the official transcripts from HP University, Shimla, India? I have checked the complete website and google but not able to get any form / information? Only getting agent websites.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Hi vineet
Iam also facing the same problem and iam stuck in the middle of the process to obtain transcript from Himachal Pradesh university.

If you have any tips do share with me.

Regards

vineet_77

Jul 23, 2018
Hi vineet
Iam also facing the same problem and iam stuck in the middle of the process to obtain transcript from Himachal Pradesh university.

If you have any tips do share with me.

Regards
Hi Akhil,

I could not find any online process for getting transcripts from HP University.

In the end I contacted Ms. Beena Kadyan beena.kadyan@gmail.com and they helped procured the transcripts directly from HP University. I got my transcripts within a week.

Regards

vaibhavgrover

Nov 5, 2018
Hi Akhil,

In the end I contacted Ms. Beena Kadyan beena.kadyan@gmail.com and they helped procured the transcripts directly from HP University. I got my transcripts within a week.

Regards
Hi Vineet, I am also stuck with the process of getting transcripts from HPU. Can you pl guide me? Who is beena kadyan? how can she help?

Jan 27, 2019
Hi Pankaj,

Regards
Hello Vineet, after reading comments on this thread I contacted her, however, their charges are very high, almost 11000 rupees including University fess and postage fees to Canada WES. Is there any other alternative? Or any contact number of concern person/department in HPU ?