+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Yes, I'm aware of this rule change. Since my profile was created after 1st Dec and MSBTE does not send the documents to WES themselves, I am going to courier the documents myself from Fedex/DHL service near the MSBTE office and put the MSBTE as the sender instead of myself. This is what many people have recommended/done on this forum.

Let's see how it goes.
That's great!
You might already know this, Mumbai University stamps on sender's address now and asks you to courier it. Just check if MSBTE is ready to do the same.

prateekg92

Dec 3, 2018
That's great!
You might already know this, Mumbai University stamps on sender's address now and asks you to courier it. Just check if MSBTE is ready to do the same.
Good to know that. Will check with MSBTE (and also Pune University for my Bachelor's transcripts) if they could do this!

Mnadiadi

Jul 19, 2018
I am sailing in
Hi,

i have done 10th then 12th and then diploma and then engineering. For both diploma and engineering, it was lateral entry for me. WES sent me report as Bachelors degree four year in summary and canadian equivalency for diploma as secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years. After that i made a request to them to update summary with both qualifications. So they updated it in two days as Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree four years. So now i am able to select two or more options without any hesitation.
I am sailing in the same boat. WES has mentioned diploma 2years and bachelor 4 years. But in EE profile it is not considered as 2 or more degrees and only bachelor is considered. Kindly tell me how did you proceed with your application.

stingyscorpio

Jul 31, 2018
I did b tech n after that law(3years) Would Wes evalute this as two degrees or a single degree considering these two are different fields of study ?? Anyone ?? Thanks

ishtiaqstudent

Jan 7, 2019
Yes I selected "Two or more degree" and got the ITA. Now working on uploading the documentations. The ITA is just on the basis of what you have selected in the profile. So I would think the main step would come next when they review the documentations/ECA report and accept the application. I will let you know once that happens.
This helps to all prospective applicants with 10+3+3

shivaShivam

Feb 25, 2019
I hade done 10, 12 and then Btech cse (4 years) and post graduation diploma of 1 year. So i am eligible for 3+ year degree and 1 year diploma points?

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Yes, you're eligible for the same, but you need to get all the credentials evaluated to make sure.

Hi ishtiaqstudent

WES Documents ( OSMANIA UNIV )

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)

I Have PROVISIONAL and Also CONVOCATION

2. Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks

It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number

My CONSOLIDATED TRANSCRIPT will have all SEMESTER marks and passed year in it would it be sufficient

ishtiaqstudent

Jan 7, 2019
Hi ishtiaqstudent

WES Documents ( OSMANIA UNIV )

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional)

I Have PROVISIONAL and Also CONVOCATION

2. Mark Sheets/Statement of Marks

It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study and must include your university student identification number

My CONSOLIDATED TRANSCRIPT will have all SEMESTER marks and passed year in it would it be sufficient
Hi Pritish, I'm afraid to answer this, since I'm a bit skeptical. Also, I'll do further research and let you know if I come across any substantial post/article which may help you.

nwbie123

Apr 26, 2019
I got my ECA evaluated today and got below outcome. can someone please help me asses my options, am i elegible for two or more degrees ??

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Name on Credential: ***
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Computer Engineering
Year: 2011
Awarded By: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
Major/Specialization: Computer Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

2. Name on Credential: ***
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2013
Awarded By: University of Mumbai
Major/Specialization: Information Technology
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)
Hi, Were you able to create a express entry profile and claim point for 'Two or more degrees' ?

nwbie123

Apr 26, 2019
Yes this will be counted as 2 or more certificate
Ok. But do you know anyone who was able to claim two points for to more degree with this qualification ( 3 years Diploma and then 3 years Degree).
There is a lot of confusion as many say that no its not counted under 'Two or more' . Also to my surprise, my immigration consultant told me that they will not count this as two or more degree while creating EE profile.

Love_mehra

Nov 18, 2018
Ok. But do you know anyone who was able to claim two points for to more degree with this qualification ( 3 years Diploma and then 3 years Degree).
There is a lot of confusion as many say that no its not counted under 'Two or more' . Also to my surprise, my immigration consultant told me that they will not count this as two or more degree while creating EE profile.
I know few people who had applied with this qualification but they are yet to get ppr and even i have had applied with this. But i have seen in canadavisa forum who are able to get ppr. You may search on this platform

nwbie123

Apr 26, 2019
I know few people who had applied with this qualification but they are yet to get ppr and even i have had applied with this. But i have seen in canadavisa forum who are able to get ppr. You may search on this platform
Ok, i am searching everywhere but not able to find case where someone applied with kind of qualification and got the score under the 'Two or More ' .
So, when you created your EE profile with WES ECA equivalence report as "Dipoma (Two years) and Bachelor's Degree (Four years)" did you get the point under "Two or more" section ?