+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Duplicate report...URGENT PLS!

sfdcmaanas

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Guys,

My WES is about to expire in June and when I called the WES support team they told me you can order a duplicate version which will serve as a renewal of the old one. I have already ordered two copies one to the immigration and another one for myself. Do you think IRCC will accept this form of renewal? Or I have to create a new one instead by sending my papers for the evaluation? I need this as I will fill my PR application soon.

Thanks,
Hello kaceyx, May I know if your duplicate ECA report has got new date? Did you include the date on duplicate report in EE profile.

Lalikm

Nov 10, 2023
I have my original WES report dated as 31st August 2022. Later on, I ordered a duplicate copy for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program on 23rd September 2023. Now I am applying for PR under Express Entry- CEC. What date should I add for ECA report in the express entry? I have seen that we need to add the latest report date, but I am confused as I ordered the duplicate copy for OINP not for IRCC as the recipient. Kindly help.

My duplicate roport shows like this.
Duplicate Evaluation Report (original completed on August 31, 2022

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I have my original WES report dated as 31st August 2022. Later on, I ordered a duplicate copy for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program on 23rd September 2023. Now I am applying for PR under Express Entry- CEC. What date should I add for ECA report in the express entry? I have seen that we need to add the latest report date, but I am confused as I ordered the duplicate copy for OINP not for IRCC as the recipient. Kindly help.

The ones on recent ECA report.

Slyar

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020

Hey how long did the duplicate copy of WES take ? Also does the old Wes be valid till we get a new one? Let me know how many days they took