+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes does not evaluate Eduqual UK

mour

Sep 4, 2018
Finally, I got my evaluation report from wes. I just asked them to evaluate my MA top up . They consider it as Canadian masters.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Finally, I got my evaluation report from wes. I just asked them to evaluate my MA top up . They consider it as Canadian masters.
could you tell us how long was the duration of your diploma and then your MA? did you complete these courses online? whats the name of the course and awarding bodies?

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
can you please explain to us, is your certificate a diploma from eduqual or an MBA? do anyone know if a diploma in business skills from eduqual can be accepted by WES?

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
can you please explain to us, is your certificate a diploma from eduqual or an MBA? do anyone know if a diploma in business skills from eduqual can be accepted by WES?
diploma/certificate in business skills looks like it has 40 credit points? from whatever research I have done 120 UK credit points normally gets evaluated as a 1 year program in the ECA report anything below that WES gives an ECA as certificate or diploma one semester which isnt eligible to claim points for in CRS.

Reactions: abqalhamairi

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
diploma/certificate in business skills looks like it has 40 credit points? from whatever research I have done 120 UK credit points normally gets evaluated as a 1 year program in the ECA report anything below that WES gives an ECA as certificate or diploma one semester which isnt eligible to claim points for in CRS.
Thank you for your reply,

I am thinking of taking an eduqual diploma in business skills SCQF Level 7. will this be accepted by WES as a one year candian post graduate diploma or is this a professional certificate that will not?

can anyone please solve this riddle for me?

Last edited:

ExpressMan

Star Member
May 8, 2019
IELTS Request
05/23/2019
hello

i have done bachelors (2 years ) from pakistan then i did my post graduate diploma in uk (edu qual)then i did my mba from anglia ruskin university on the basis of pdg diplomad level 7

now,
when i am creating my account and filling in all details but if i am filling edu qual qualification level 7 diploma ,a message pops up that WES DOES NOT EVALUATE EDUQUAL

now what should i do ? should i skip this step and just fill in masters details which i have done from anglia ruskin university

i have checked the tool on wes website and it states that 1 year masters in uk is equivalent to masters in canada

but those results are provisional .... kindly guide me i am very confused

I did not exactly understand your problem but...when you have a master's from Anglia Ruskin Univerzity which is recognised as Master's in Canada as well, why is that you want to get into an unnecessary mess ?

I might have missed a point from your understanding or you are having a different view....but to make things easier, for the purpose of immigration to Canada, only evaluate master's degree from Anglia Ruskin University and that's sit...easy way out...

I'm not sure if your query if something else other than for the purpose of immigration.

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply,

I am thinking of taking an eduqual diploma in business skills SCQF Level 7. will this be accepted by WES as a one year candian post graduate diploma or is this a professional certificate that will not?

can anyone please solve this riddle for me?
2 Possibilities in your case
a) As its a SCQF level 7 you might get a ECA result as 1 year college certificate which is good enough for you to claim points if you have a bachelor's already evaluated.
b) Since its just 40 Credit points, ECA result might come as College Diploma (One Semester ) In this case this will not help you in any way to claim points.

You will know the exact outcome only after sending your documents to WES for an actual Evaluation.

xainabbas

Sep 13, 2020
Hi,
Can any one please let me know if I will be getting evaluated for Bsc Hons 1year topup program 120credits