+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes does not evaluate Eduqual UK

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
hello

i have done bachelors (2 years ) from pakistan then i did my post graduate diploma in uk (edu qual)then i did my mba from anglia ruskin university on the basis of pdg diplomad level 7

now,
when i am creating my account and filling in all details but if i am filling edu qual qualification level 7 diploma ,a message pops up that WES DOES NOT EVALUATE EDUQUAL

now what should i do ? should i skip this step and just fill in masters details which i have done from anglia ruskin university

i have checked the tool on wes website and it states that 1 year masters in uk is equivalent to masters in canada

but those results are provisional .... kindly guide me i am very confused

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
There are other organisations that do valid ECA. Try those before you pay WES. All ECA evaluations are different with different organisations.

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your MBA is equivalent to 1 year masters in canada then you don't need ECA for other degrees.

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
Batman_is_Real said:
If your MBA is equivalent to 1 year masters in canada then you don't need ECA for other degrees.
Thank you for your reply..

so i should only send MBA thats it ? and on the basis of MBA i will get crs points ?

kartikbhatia

Jan 20, 2017
xpressentry said:
There are other organisations that do valid ECA. Try those before you pay WES. All ECA evaluations are different with different organisations.
Thank you for your reply~

should i go for IQAS then ?

one more thing i want to ask you, i have UK masters 1 year full time. so shall i only declare masters and send it to WES ? would that be enough to get full points on the basis of masters ?

swapsm

Aug 7, 2016
It's possible that IQAS may as well not recognise. I am researching on the process which the assessors refer to, and looks like they use UKNRP for equivalency.

But mate, if your MBA is recognised as Masters equivalent then you could be just fine.

swapsm

Aug 7, 2016
Just to add; if your masters is a top -up (less than xx credits) then that could get recognised as Post graduate diploma.
I suppose give it a try..

naveen emmadi

Sep 7, 2017
hello

i have done bachelors (2 years ) from pakistan then i did my post graduate diploma in uk (edu qual)then i did my mba from anglia ruskin university on the basis of pdg diplomad level 7

now,
when i am creating my account and filling in all details but if i am filling edu qual qualification level 7 diploma ,a message pops up that WES DOES NOT EVALUATE EDUQUAL

now what should i do ? should i skip this step and just fill in masters details which i have done from anglia ruskin university

i have checked the tool on wes website and it states that 1 year masters in uk is equivalent to masters in canada

Hi karthik DID u submitted your application and what documents have u submitted please reply

Abdelal

Feb 20, 2018
I am planning to start a topup MBA program with Anglia Ruskin university, so please share with us the status of ur WES application. Did WES reconise it as master and u got the points or not, if yes. What are the documents required for WES.

hussainagha

May 22, 2018
hello

now,

So have you ECA done ? if yes then from which organization you done your ECA. i alos have same type of qualifications
2 years B.com from Pakistan annd Level 7 extended diploma from Pearson BTEC. need guidance

hussainagha

May 22, 2018
hello

now,

Hello
Can you please tell me the total duration of your MBA Top-up (Date of start this program to date at which you received your degree).
I have same qualifications as you and I am going to start MA (Marketing & Innovation) Top up of Anglia Ruskin University through London School of Marketing. London school of Marketing told me that I can complete my peogram in 4-6 months. please guide me that is London school of Marketing is good or fake ?
Need your asistance. Thanks

Sherazkhan

May 30, 2018
Thank you for your reply~

should i go for IQAS then ?

one more thing i want to ask you, i have UK masters 1 year full time. so shall i only declare masters and send it to WES ? would that be enough to get full points on the basis of masters ?
Did you got your ECA for your MBA i am also having the same suitation

Sherazkhan

May 30, 2018
hello

now,

Did you got your ECA please reply me