+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes does not evaluate Eduqual UK

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
I am planning to start a topup MBA program with Anglia Ruskin university, so please share with us the status of ur WES application. Did WES reconise it as master and u got the points or not, if yes. What are the documents required for WES.
Hey I'm planning to do the same have you started the mba? What is the cost

Fadee

Oct 25, 2018
Hello
Can you please tell me the total duration of your MBA Top-up (Date of start this program to date at which you received your degree).
I have same qualifications as you and I am going to start MA (Marketing & Innovation) Top up of Anglia Ruskin University through London School of Marketing. London school of Marketing told me that I can complete my peogram in 4-6 months. please guide me that is London school of Marketing is good or fake ?
Need your asistance. Thanks
Hye please do update me regarding your situation

mour

Sep 4, 2018
Hey,
I recently tried to create an account in WES and I saw there is an option for EDUQUAL postgraduate diploma. When I put my academic information they didn't show any warning message so far. Even though, I didn't submit my application yet. Hope that everything will be ok. Cross finger.

Thegame32

Dec 13, 2018
I am planning to start a topup MBA program with Anglia Ruskin university, so please share with us the status of ur WES application. Did WES reconise it as master and u got the points or not, if yes. What are the documents required for WES.
Have you got eca for IRCC from wes

mour

Sep 4, 2018
I have applied USA WES and got full masters. I don't know about Canada WES IRCC report
Have you applied
Could you please tell which document you send to WES for evaluation? Just PG certificate and MA top-up certificate will be enough for evaluation?

Mar 17, 2018
hello

i have done bachelors (2 years ) from pakistan then i did my post graduate diploma in uk (edu qual)then i did my mba from anglia ruskin university on the basis of pdg diplomad level 7

now,
when i am creating my account and filling in all details but if i am filling edu qual qualification level 7 diploma ,a message pops up that WES DOES NOT EVALUATE EDUQUAL

now what should i do ? should i skip this step and just fill in masters details which i have done from anglia ruskin university

i have checked the tool on wes website and it states that 1 year masters in uk is equivalent to masters in canada

but those results are provisional .... kindly guide me i am very confused
I would like to seek your help to understand if your PGD Diploma Level 7 was online education or you were based in UK and at the same time did you complete the one year top-up was online from university or you were based at UK for that.

Mar 17, 2018
Hello
Can you please tell me the total duration of your MBA Top-up (Date of start this program to date at which you received your degree).
I have same qualifications as you and I am going to start MA (Marketing & Innovation) Top up of Anglia Ruskin University through London School of Marketing. London school of Marketing told me that I can complete my peogram in 4-6 months. please guide me that is London school of Marketing is good or fake ?
Need your asistance. Thanks
Hi, Please advise if you have completed the MBA topup already and have you applied for ECA?

Mar 17, 2018
hello

i have done bachelors (2 years ) from pakistan then i did my post graduate diploma in uk (edu qual)then i did my mba from anglia ruskin university on the basis of pdg diplomad level 7

now,
when i am creating my account and filling in all details but if i am filling edu qual qualification level 7 diploma ,a message pops up that WES DOES NOT EVALUATE EDUQUAL

now what should i do ? should i skip this step and just fill in masters details which i have done from anglia ruskin university

i have checked the tool on wes website and it states that 1 year masters in uk is equivalent to masters in canada

but those results are provisional .... kindly guide me i am very confused
Pleaes advise if you have received ECA for Canada?