+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES documents requirement - ECA

mbprajapati

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Hi

I am planning to send following documents to WES for ECA. PLease let me know this is corret.

1. sealed envelope from university containing attested copies of marksheet.
2. payment receipt from WES account.

I got sealed envelope from university and i, myself sending this to WES. Do I still need to send trascript request form?

Please reply.

Thanks

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbprajapati said:
Hi

I am planning to send following documents to WES for ECA. PLease let me know this is corret.

1. sealed envelope from university containing attested copies of marksheet.
2. payment receipt from WES account.

I got sealed envelope from university and i, myself sending this to WES. Do I still need to send trascript request form?

Please reply.

Thanks
check this link http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
@ shhehab

Thanks for the link, but it didn't answer the question. If I submit transcripts myself then Authorized Official won't sign that form because point 3 of the Part B states following -
Sign and seal the envelope across the back flap and send it directly to World Education Service

but I am sending the transcript not the official, so I am confused should I include transcript Request Form or not?

Thanks

duiusa

Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2012 (Federal)
Nomination.....
Dec, 2011
Med's Done....
July 5, 2012
Passport Req..
Sept, 2013
sshehab said:
What is included in the sealed envelope ?
Sealed envelope will have transcript, but if I ask Authorised Official to put that form inside the envelope they wont give the envelope. They will send envelope themselves, that's what Point 3 of Part B states.

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
duiusa said:
Sealed envelope will have transcript, but if I ask Authorised Official to put that form inside the envelope they wont give the envelope. They will send envelope themselves, that's what Point 3 of Part B states.
i think it will not matters , as the transcripts included in the sealed envelope , and this what the need..

siamu

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
IS it OK if I have the university mail the transcripts to WES directly? Instead of sending it to me first and then me forwarding. That sounds like a waste of time.

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siamu said:
IS it OK if I have the university mail the transcripts to WES directly? Instead of sending it to me first and then me forwarding. That sounds like a waste of time.
yes it's OK