+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wes did not consider Master's degree from Stratford University, Any other option?

Jun 23, 2018
i hv done 3 yrs diploma in general nursing and midwifery and sent all of my documents to Wes Canada for evaluation twice but they are again asking for academic transcripts this time.
Possibly the reason is this that my academic transcripts of 1st year are from Our state council PNRC and after that our state health sciences university I.e BFUHS started conducting our exams, so transcripts of 2nd and 3rd year are from that university. Might be, they are not accepting transcripts from BFUHS.

I HAVE sent mail to them to consider my transcripts from both institutions but they are still asking for the same..can anyone please suggest me something to get out of this problem

Thanx a lot in advance

Parulp

Jun 24, 2018
Hi there...Any
same here. My stratford masters degree was not approved by WES. Did anyone try talking to them and get it changed ? I heard they accept ACICS accredition. I am gonna try calling them today and will update here. If anyone else has any update please do share here.
Hi there ! Any luck ? Did u manage to get the evaluation done for your Stratford degree ?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Im surprised wes did not consider Stanford university as a recognized university. It's one of the top ranked universities in the world and you would need to be ubersmart for them to even look at your application.

Parulp

Jun 24, 2018
Hi Mehul !

Any luck ? Did u manage to get the ITA? I too hv an MBA from Stratford..Sailing in the same boat now ?

Please let me know if you were able to find some alternatives to this.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Im surprised wes did not consider Stanford university as a recognized university. It's one of the top ranked universities in the world and you would need to be ubersmart for them to even look at your application.

You're getting confused they are talking about Stratford U not Stanford. A degree from Stanford in California will definitely be recognized.

Reactions: smash1984

ikuldashev90

Dec 19, 2018
No need to worry you can apply for immigration, even i got same report and i applied for pnp got ITA and waiting for my nomination and also i have confirmed with WES and got positive reply.
Did u get lucky enought to receice pr? So it that true that ur masters have been considered by canadian pr

Yash0815

Oct 17, 2019
I applied for bcpnp and job offer is mandatory for that and i am from Virginia international university
Hi Harsha,

I am from VIU as well and trying to apply for BCPNP I have a job offer ready. I don't see VIU in WES universities list. Did you evaluate through WES? Please guide me.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
You're getting confused they are talking about Stratford U not Stanford. A degree from Stanford in California will definitely be recognized.
Lol, thanks for clarifying. I was wondering when the hell did Stratford become such a top class university and I don't even know about it.