+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES CREDENTIALS ONLY (INDIAN) APPLICANTS JOIN HERE

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Hi,WES has evaluated my MBA degree from Pune University as 1 year postgraduation diploma instead of Master’s. They mentioned that they have changed their policy and now will give masters only to IIM and IIT from india. Now when I am filling the form for express entry, there is no option as 1year postgraduation diploma. Which option do I choose ?

Nov 26, 2019
HELLO ALL,

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF DOING MY WES ACCRED. AND I NEED GUIDANCE FOR THE BELOW.

I HAVE DONE MY MBA FROM SCHOOL OF DIST EDU BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY
-WHILE APPLYING IN WES, THEY DO HAVE THE UNIVERSITY NAME
-ALSO THE UNIVERSITY IS UGC APPROVED AND NAAC APPROVED
-MY MARKLISTS MENTIONS SCHOOL OF DISTANCE EDUCATION WHEREAS DEGREE CERT SAYS JUST BHARATHIAR UNIVERSITY
-WILL THIS BE AN ISSUE.?

I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED WITH WES BUT NOW WHILE APPLYING FOR THE SAME I AM KIND OF CONFUSED AS WES MENTIONS THAT THE MARKLISTS WILL NOT BE APPORVED IF NOT OF AN AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY.

CAN SOMEONE ADVICE ME ON THE SAME.? IT IS KIND OF URGENT.

jigu89jsn

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Yogesh here,
I have started the process to apply for PR.. I have a quick question on my education details.
after my 10th I have done my:
diploma in e&c from Karnataka technical board - 3years.
Bsc IT from Karnataka state open university - 2years
MBA from Bharathiar university( School of distance education -2Years.
Please advice whether these universities approved by WES for Canada.
I have got different opinions from the consultants and I am bit confused.
I was advised to go ahead with the process by some consultants , and few consultants were not sure if these universities are approved.. Please advise , Thanks in advance.
Hi,
MBA from Bharathiar university( School of distance education -2Years. - Was this considered by WES ?? Please reply

Nov 26, 2019
Hi Yogesh,

I have applied for WES certification from SDE Bharathiar University.

Although, I have not received my evaluation reports as yet (WEStakes about 35 days for evaluation) and I am waiting for it, Bharathiar University does to WES procedure and I found it very easy to go through the process aswell.

https://bharathiaruniversity.itranscripts.in/

This process of application of request to Bharathiar Uni takes about 35-40 days, if you provide them will all proper documents.

Good luck.!

silpaR

Jun 10, 2020
Hi Yogesh,

I have applied for WES certification from SDE Bharathiar University.

Although, I have not received my evaluation reports as yet (WEStakes about 35 days for evaluation) and I am waiting for it, Bharathiar University does to WES procedure and I found it very easy to go through the process aswell.

https://bharathiaruniversity.itranscripts.in/

This process of application of request to Bharathiar Uni takes about 35-40 days, if you provide them will all proper documents.

Good luck.!
Hi, Did you receive your ECA? what degree equivalency have you received?

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, there has been a hiccup in my process due to the current situation..... It has reached WES only recently and now their process is pending after which I will know for sure.

when i checked on my WES for the equivalency they had mentioned that my 2 year MBA will be equal to 1 year PGD.

PALLAB212

Jun 18, 2020
Congratulation..!!
I have successfully Evaluated my MBA Degree as Master level of EIILM University,Sikkim from IQAS Canada Service by Dec 2017. If anyone would like to know more about my experience feel free to contact. In Addition, I need to get ECA for the Study in USA from WES-USA do any one has idea about how to Evaluate my MBA degree from EIILM Univesity for WES-USA. or If any other service who has succesfully evaluated. share me your experience. Appreciated if anyone or your colleague has any idea about.
Hi Devang,
I had done my MBA from EIILM on 2013,I have not seen EIILM in the IQAS list.I also need to do my ECA,please suggest which will recognize my degree CES,IQAS or WES.
Thanks In Advance.