+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES CREDENTIALS ONLY (INDIAN) APPLICANTS JOIN HERE

Obyroli

Mar 26, 2018
Hi,
I graduated from karunya university and I checked wes evaluation tool to see if the university was listed but it wasn't listed there.pls help what should I do

Surabhi28

Mar 28, 2018
Hi

I have one year full time diploma from IIM calcutta (PGPEX).

I do not find IIMs in WES tool.
How should I apply for evaluation?

psharma

May 30, 2012
Can anyone tell me if WES Canada evaluated AIMA PGDM transcripts? Would they consider it as a Diploma course, I am about to send my documents for evaluation and wondering if they consider the diploma worth?
Hi there,

Can u plz tell me whether your PGDM from AIMA was recognized by WES.
THNX
PS

piaiift

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Congratulation..!!
I have successfully Evaluated my MBA Degree as Master level of EIILM University,Sikkim from IQAS Canada Service by Dec 2017. If anyone would like to know more about my experience feel free to contact. In Addition, I need to get ECA for the Study in USA from WES-USA do any one has idea about how to Evaluate my MBA degree from EIILM Univesity for WES-USA. or If any other service who has succesfully evaluated. share me your experience. Appreciated if anyone or your colleague has any idea about.
Please share from where did u get the Transcripts for EIILM??

ptyagi87

Jun 6, 2018
Hi all I need your help
Have done Btech in IT from Shobhit university which is ugc approved deemed university and has a NAAC grading of B
On wes website when I tried to evaluate my degree I could not find my collage or university but when I created my profile and entered the name of my college the name got auto poped up
Are are the possibilities of get a positive assessment

Is any one from Shobhit university

Jun 27, 2018
Pls help and let us know if we are eligible for

Two or more certificates. Diploma or degree

Or just the Bachelors degree

Below is the WES assessment

The names on one or more of the academic credentials submitted for evaluation differ from the name indicated
above.
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Name on Credential:
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Year: 2006
Awarded By: University of Delhi
Major/Specialization: Home Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)
This WES ECA report is intended for use in connection with a IRCC immigration application. IRCC will verify the report against an
electronic copy from WES. Your WES ECA report will be voided and not accepted by IRCC if it is found to be altered or modified in any
way.

————————————————————
2. Name on Credential:
Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2009
Awarded By: Infinity Business School
Major/Specialization: Management
Canadian Equivalency: One year of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution
Remarks: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.

saluja

Jan 6, 2019
Congratulation..!!
I have successfully Evaluated my MBA Degree as Master level of EIILM University,Sikkim from IQAS Canada Service by Dec 2017. If anyone would like to know more about my experience feel free to contact. In Addition, I need to get ECA for the Study in USA from WES-USA do any one has idea about how to Evaluate my MBA degree from EIILM Univesity for WES-USA. or If any other service who has succesfully evaluated. share me your experience. Appreciated if anyone or your colleague has any idea about.
HI,
is IQAS Evaluated IIPM MBA?

surjitpannu13

May 16, 2015
I want to apply for accessment to WES for educational credentials for BCA from following universities...

1) Sunrise University -Alwar Rajasthan
2) Himalayan University

Anybody got the positive response from WES,,, Pls confirm to proceed further (9988614134)

Komalmirani

Jan 22, 2019
Hi i have done only one year on Mcom from Mumbai University. Should i send that for evaluation? Mcom is a 2 years masters program so will they consider the fact that i have completed one year?

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Is Pune University recognised by WES?
Would my MBA degree be equivalent MBA in canada?
I have sent both my b.com and my mba degrees
Please share your experiences

Antony12

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Congratulation..!!
Dear Devang,
Kindly share the steps you followed for obtaining IQAS for EIILM university?

Thanks in advance