+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES CREDENTIALS ONLY (INDIAN) APPLICANTS JOIN HERE

Tinevisce

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hi,

Question for all those who have got their ECA done by WES:

Do we really have to go to University and ask them to send the Marksheets to WES?
OR Does the envelope containing the marksheets need to be stamped by the institution? How have you guys done this? Please advise.

Regards
You need to make a trip to your uni at least once no matter what. Some unis send out transcripts to WES directly others give them to YOU to send WES. Either way, you need to go to your uni to ask them about which process they follow and to request the transcript.

Note: as far as I know for Indian unis, the marksheets that you have (earned during the course of your programme) are NOT what WES is asking for. The transcript is a separate document your uni provides purely for the purpose of visas (student or PR or whatever).

devang274

Jan 5, 2018
Congratulation..!!
I have successfully Evaluated my MBA Degree as Master level of EIILM University,Sikkim from IQAS Canada Service by Dec 2017. If anyone would like to know more about my experience feel free to contact. In Addition, I need to get ECA for the Study in USA from WES-USA do any one has idea about how to Evaluate my MBA degree from EIILM Univesity for WES-USA. or If any other service who has succesfully evaluated. share me your experience. Appreciated if anyone or your colleague has any idea about.

Reactions: piaiift

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
I used MailTranscripts to get my University Transcript as I could not travel. It took me couple of months to get the same. With that my WES evaluation was completed. I feel its costly but worth avoiding the hassle and need to travel.

MailTranscripts

Reactions: diliprath

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi,
I am new to this thread. I have applied for WES evaluation and waiting for the results. Just a bit curious to know are there any folks out here who have done a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)? I have done BE (Chemical) and a hold a PGDM from MDI Gurgaon. Any idea will it be counted as a master's degree (135 points) or will it come under Two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees... (128 points).

Most of the top B-Schools in India (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SPJAIN...) do not grant an MBA degree as they are not universities. Does WES take into account this fact?
PGDM is converted into bachelor's degree (4 years). That's what happened with my colleague. But for reputed institutes they might consider it as Master's. I read that in a forum.

sarojaK

Jun 13, 2017
Hi,
I have completed my b-tech in the year 2014 from a engineering college which is afflicted to a university,now the college has became autonomous,now shall i take the transcripts from the college or from the university, can any one please suggest.

Reactions: devang274

devang274

Jan 5, 2018
hi,

i am from INDIA and new here. would like a piece of advise from seniors

i have done b.com from delhi university (1994-2000), school of correspondence and MBA from EIILM University (2008-2010) which is a UGC approved private university. Also for the above years it was authorised to conduct distance learning courses approved by UGC-AIU-DEC, but have heard a lot of negative about this university.

Queries

1) Has anyone got a positive WES evaluation for EIILM university or ANY OTHER PRIVATE UNIVERSITY FROM INDIA ( it is not in the list of universities on wes website ) . And some immigration consultants have told me that even though private universities are on UGC website but still not entertained by WES.

2) Secondly, if a send my B.Com and MBa and GOD forbids, MBA is not evaluated POSITIVE by WES, will they then give a Equivalency certification for at least my bachelors in commerce stating that BACHELORS DEGREE IS EQUIVALENT TO CANADIAN Standards or they will just evaluate my MBA and send a report MBA not equivalent to canadian Equivalency certification . and i have to reapply to get atleast my bachelors equivalency certification.

Thanks in advance
Yes, It possible successfully evaluation by Canada one well known Service. Contact me for further discussion. Post me email on devang274@gmail.com. However, your question is my question now for the WES USA.

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
PGDM is converted into bachelor's degree (4 years). That's what happened with my colleague. But for reputed institutes they might consider it as Master's. I read that in a forum.
I posted last year buddy... Got PPR 3 months later... anyway thanks for your reply

vasuv001

Apr 17, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello friends,

I am about to start wes for ircc,

I have done 3 yrs hotel management diploma from american college but i did my 3 yrs of colllege was here in private institute.

So what shall i select for institution type in wes form.

Pls help
Cheers

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
Hi,
I have completed my b-tech in the year 2014 from a engineering college which is afflicted to a university,now the college has became autonomous,now shall i take the transcripts from the college or from the university, can any one please suggest.
Ideally you should get your transcript from the university from where you got your degree. If its easier to contact your college, check with theie examination department and they should be able to confirm you.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Service is closed for EIILM University..!
Sorry to hear that. Hope there is another option for you to receive your transcripts.

devang274

Jan 5, 2018
Did you checked Delhi University is on the list of WES?

See you will get both evaluated B.COM & MBA but the thing is that if DU is on the list of WES you will get the institution status: "Recognized" in the ECA report, MBA is also get evaluated even if your university is not in the list of WES but you will get the Institution Status: "Non-Recognized" (Even WES says they research). In this situation your MBA might not get considered because It is from Non-recognized institution status and Canada never consider the qualifications from Non-recognized institution.

As per my opinion go forward and get evaluated only B.COM it is fine and calculate your points with bachelor's if you scoring 67 points then go ahead, already you wasted specious time from long time to think about this (as i know and don't go only with EIILM to get evaluated because University status got expired from DEC in India even your university is UGC recognized there is no value, and EIILM is not in the WES list)
I am looking for Successfully evaluation of EIILM University body who's ECA is valid from US Evaluator?
Other than WES. How many evalator can give positive feedback report?

vinit patel

Mar 22, 2018
Hi,
I have completed my Graduation from MU , i dont have marksheet of my last sem(sem 6) instead i have officer register copy of my revaluation. I dont have my convocation nor any provisional certifiacte as due to my last sem marksheet is not there. i have processed for my last sem 6 marksheet from university but its 2 months still no proper reply from them.

My question is : I need transcript to be submitted to WES.

So, what all documents i need to submit and how will i get my transcript(Do i need to show my marksheet copy for transcript)

Please let me know.

Regards,
Vinit Patel

Obyroli

Mar 26, 2018
Hi,
I graduated from karunya university and I checked wes evaluation tool to see if the university was listed but it wasn't listed there.pls help what should I do

Obyroli

Mar 26, 2018
Hi,
I graduated from karunya university and I checked wes evaluation tool to see if the university was listed but it wasn't listed there.pls help what should I do