+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES CREDENTIALS ONLY (INDIAN) APPLICANTS JOIN HERE

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jessy_canada said:
Thank you so much. Doing that as of now. So, if I don't get ECA for my MBA but do get ECA for my BBM, it's still good yes? Forgive me, for asking more clarity into the matter :)
Yes. You could claim points only for whatever Canadian Equivalency is provided for BBM though!

jessy_canada

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes. You could claim points only for whatever Canadian Equivalency is provided for BBM though!
Fair enough...Will have them sent asap. Thank you so much for being responsive.

Amitanvi1585

Feb 3, 2016
Hi,

I am new to this group. Just wanted to check if WES recognizes ICFAI part-time MFA degree. I did graduation from Delhi University, PGD in financial planning from International college of financial planning and MFA and CFA from ICFAI.

Please suggest

Mshp

Nov 11, 2016
I have completed CFA from ICFAI in Oct 2011. On my marklist it's mentioned as Master of Financial analysis. Also I have a chartered holder certificate to use CFA-ICFAI credentials. This is a distance learning course so can i use this as a professional master degree course for PR visa?
Also i am a certified FRM from GARP in Nov 2016 and having 6+ years of experience. Please advise how can i use these 2 certification to increase my CRC score.
Thanks

walk_2_canada

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,
Iam new to this thread. I have a question.

I got the sealed official transcript of my marklist from the university including the academic request form with WES reference no. But when my father posted it he forgot to mention WES reference no on the envelope.

so my question is, will WES accept the envelope without a reference number ?
If no, do I have to repeat the whole process ?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,
I am new to this thread. I have applied for WES evaluation and waiting for the results. Just a bit curious to know are there any folks out here who have done a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)? I have done BE (Chemical) and a hold a PGDM from MDI Gurgaon. Any idea will it be counted as a master's degree (135 points) or will it come under Two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees... (128 points).

Most of the top B-Schools in India (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SPJAIN...) do not grant an MBA degree as they are not universities. Does WES take into account this fact?

Hercules13

Apr 12, 2017
Hello,

I confused. Credentials Check we have to do once or twice?

WES, I already paid and send the kit as per need (Degree Certificate and 4-years marks sheet)
PCE, again do I have to do the same? If No, WES can forward documents to PCE?

Anyone, advise brothers.

Dr. Sash

yogikrishn

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Yogesh here,
I have started the process to apply for PR.. I have a quick question on my education details.
after my 10th I have done my:
diploma in e&c from Karnataka technical board - 3years.
Bsc IT from Karnataka state open university - 2years
MBA from Bharathiar university( School of distance education -2Years.
Please advice whether these universities approved by WES for Canada.
I have got different opinions from the consultants and I am bit confused.
I was advised to go ahead with the process by some consultants , and few consultants were not sure if these universities are approved.. Please advise , Thanks in advance.

rasinghb

Jul 22, 2017
Hi,

Question for all those who have got their ECA done by WES:

Do we really have to go to University and ask them to send the Marksheets to WES?
OR Does the envelope containing the marksheets need to be stamped by the institution? How have you guys done this? Please advise.

Regards

Mantri1288

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hello All,

I have Bachelors Science - 3 years and Masters Science - 2 years. Both degrees in Microbiology from Sardar Patel University, V V Nagar, Gujarat, India.

So how much will be total points given by ECA in education ? - 23 or 25 points for CRS ?

Which Institute to go for ECA ? WES or any other institute ?

I would appreciate any one with confirmed answers.

Looking forward for valuable help.

Best of luck guys.

Manan

nishanttak

Aug 22, 2017
Can anyone tell me if WES Canada evaluated AIMA PGDM transcripts? Would they consider it as a Diploma course, I am about to send my documents for evaluation and wondering if they consider the diploma worth?

Reactions: psharma

maxpayne940

Oct 9, 2017
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to check whether your GPA affects your ECA. My GPA wasn't that great, is there a chance that WES

relyris

Sep 14, 2017
Hi,
I am new to this thread. I have applied for WES evaluation and waiting for the results. Just a bit curious to know are there any folks out here who have done a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)? I have done BE (Chemical) and a hold a PGDM from MDI Gurgaon. Any idea will it be counted as a master's degree (135 points) or will it come under Two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees... (128 points).

Most of the top B-Schools in India (IIMs, ISB, MDI, SPJAIN...) do not grant an MBA degree as they are not universities. Does WES take into account this fact?
No these are not Masters Degree.