+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assessment query is Bachelors degree assessment needed or only masters is enough ?

May 25, 2021
IF my Graduation is in dentistry (BDS) and my Post grad is Masters in health and human services management. But For my work experience I have worked as a dentist for 15 months out of 3 years and rest is post my masters in Management side .. So for my WES, should I be only assessing my Masters degree or should I get Bachelors and Masters both Assessed ?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
IF my Graduation is in dentistry (BDS) and my Post grad is Masters in health and human services management. But For my work experience I have worked as a dentist for 15 months out of 3 years and rest is post my masters in Management side .. So for my WES, should I be only assessing my Masters degree or should I get Bachelors and Masters both Assessed ?
You only need to get the Master's degree assessed from the IRCC/points perspective. However, in case your master's degree is not assessed as equivalent to a Canadian master's degree, you may want to get the bachelor's also assessed so you can claim points for two degrees.

In my case I skipped my engineering degree and only had my MBA assessed and it was fine.

May 25, 2021
You only need to get the Master's degree assessed from the IRCC/points perspective. However, in case your master's degree is not assessed as equivalent to a Canadian master's degree, you may want to get the bachelor's also assessed so you can claim points for two degrees.

In my case I skipped my engineering degree and only had my MBA assessed and it was fine.
Thanks a lot