+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES assessment, Kerala, India-pls help!!!

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
Hi All,

I and my hubby are planning to apply for EE 2015. I have few questions regarding the WES assessment. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. I have done my BSC from Kerala Uni. and MSc from Cochin University. For WES, I need to apply with the academic transcript request form downloadable from WES website to the corresponding uni. and get the documents (attested copies of mark sheets of each semesters, transcript and degree certificate by Control. of Examinations and the academic transcript request form) in sealed envelopes, right! Now my question is "Can I send the BSc and MSc documents (which will be in 2 sealed envelopes) in a single envelope?"

2. I have also PhD from Europe. Can I put the certificate of PhD in the same envelope which contain the above sealed envelopes? As written in WES site, PhD certificate has to be send by the applicant however an official letter confirming the awarding of the degree issued by the awarding institution. Any inputs???

3.Should I do the ECA for 10th and 12th too?

Thank you in advance.

codeno47

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
cherryvintage said:
Hi All,

I and my hubby are planning to apply for EE 2015. I have few questions regarding the WES assessment. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. I have done my BSC from Kerala Uni. and MSc from Cochin University. For WES, I need to apply with the academic transcript request form downloadable from WES website to the corresponding uni. and get the documents (attested copies of mark sheets of each semesters, transcript and degree certificate by Control. of Examinations and the academic transcript request form) in sealed envelopes, right! Now my question is "Can I send the BSc and MSc documents (which will be in 2 sealed envelopes) in a single envelope?"

2. I have also PhD from Europe. Can I put the certificate of PhD in the same envelope which contain the above sealed envelopes? As written in WES site, PhD certificate has to be send by the applicant however an official letter confirming the awarding of the degree issued by the awarding institution. Any inputs???

3.Should I do the ECA for 10th and 12th too?

Thank you in advance.

1.Your BSC and MSC are from different Universities, hence they should be in separate envelop and sealed with respective official seals
2.Same as Case 1
3.Not required, as FWP looks only for Post secondary credentials.

cherryvintage

Aug 6, 2014
Re: WES assessment- urgent help needed.

Thank you.

So all these three sealed envelopes can be put in a big pack and send to WES.

Or should I pay 180 ca.dollars for each sealed envelopes and send it one by one?

Please reply.

squashskills

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014

cherryvintage said:
Thank you.

So all these three sealed envelopes can be put in a big pack and send to WES.

Or should I pay 180 ca.dollars for each sealed envelopes and send it one by one?

Please reply.

Put in ONE SINGLE envelope and send it.

parasanju

Jan 12, 2015
Hi cherry
Me and spouse also from kerala
We are in fb sanjuparakal
If you dont mind I need help or ideas how to get attest
Our certificates me MGU spouse Calicut and kannur
Currently in gulf plz guide through your experience

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
I would(Chithra Salin) like to immigrate to Canada along with my husband(Renjith KS) and our two year old daughter.My husband has completed his 3 year diploma after tenth and is having seven plus years experience as network support engineer(currently working in Dimension data)I have completed my MBA and has 3 years experience in marketing.

While we have contacted some agencies they say that both of us are qualified to apply for PR and if my husband didn't get an invitation to apply )if he is kept as a primary applicant) they said they can edit the profile and make me a primary applicant.I have a concern in this area of knowledge.Also i feel all of them are charging too high for us.We are preparing for our ielts(feb 28) and ECA.

kindly guide us through the process and please advise if it is feasible for us to apply by our self rather than wasting huge amount through agencies

codeno47

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
chithra.salin said:
I would(Chithra Salin) like to immigrate to Canada along with my husband(Renjith KS) and our two year old daughter.My husband has completed his 3 year diploma after tenth and is having seven plus years experience as network support engineer(currently working in Dimension data)I have completed my MBA and has 3 years experience in marketing.

While we have contacted some agencies they say that both of us are qualified to apply for PR and if my husband didn't get an invitation to apply )if he is kept as a primary applicant) they said they can edit the profile and make me a primary applicant.I have a concern in this area of knowledge.Also i feel all of them are charging too high for us.We are preparing for our ielts(feb 28) and ECA.

kindly guide us through the process and please advise if it is feasible for us to apply by our self rather than wasting huge amount through agencies
Well, its complicated process, thatz why they are asking for big money

if you have time and patience , you can workout yourself

first get IELTS and ECA via ( wes.org) -> you will have to carefully approach both , since its critical factor of getting picked.
this will be the first process of Express Entry draw, if you got ITA, you have 60 days to submit full doc, look-out for CIC.org for application check-list.
get all those docs ready by mean time.

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
thank you so much...
one more doubt...i tried creating an account in CIC and its done..there you can check ur eligibility there and wen u enter all ur details its showed tat we are eligible and submit the docs within 60 days..is tat ITA?

Manu Shetty

Oct 6, 2014

squashskills said:
Put in ONE SINGLE envelope and send it.
I have recently sent my transcripts to WES.They are charging 320 Candian dollors.35 Canadian dollors is the tax which was not there last year...!!

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
codeno47 said:
Well, its complicated process, thatz why they are asking for big money

if you have time and patience , you can workout yourself

first get IELTS and ECA via ( wes.org) -> you will have to carefully approach both , since its critical factor of getting picked.
this will be the first process of Express Entry draw, if you got ITA, you have 60 days to submit full doc, look-out for CIC.org for application check-list.
get all those docs ready by mean time.
thank you so much...
one more doubt...i tried creating an account in CIC and its done..there you can check ur eligibility there and wen u enter all ur details its showed tat we are eligible and submit the docs within 60 days..is tat ITA?

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
Its not ita....ita is yet to be announced.. Once u successfuly submitted ur profile u will get a score and the program which u are eligible to apply (federal skilled worker,federal skilled trade or cec).if ur score is good and if u get ita then u have to submit the documents in 60 days

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
maya_india said:
Its not ita....ita is yet to be announced.. Once u successfuly submitted ur profile u will get a score and the program which u are eligible to apply (federal skilled worker,federal skilled trade or cec).if ur score is good and if u get ita then u have to submit the documents in 60 days
ok got it...thanks a ton..what do u people think about getting there first and the looking for job?
Getting an offer from Canadian employer is quite a tedious task.
Anyone planning to go without job offer?

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
I think u can't come like that, am not pretty sure about it..... But u can try.. The best way is apply ur self but before applying make sure u have ielts and eca that gives u more score.. If u have any more doubt's feel free to message

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
maya_india said:
I think u can't come like that, am not pretty sure about it..... But u can try.. The best way is apply ur self but before applying make sure u have ielts and eca that gives u more score.. If u have any more doubt's feel free to message
Thanks maya...the thing is tat i am MBA with 4 yrs exp n my hus in a diploma holder with 7 years of exp.If i am kept as primary applicant(i am having more points) i will have to register with job bank but my chances of getting good job is rare and i am not immediately planning to work since we have a kid(2yrs)
But i want to keep ma hubby as primary since he has the potential to get a handsome job..but his education is preventing him from getting higher score..its hilarious...i have more points but not gonna get good salary...my hubby has low points but his NOC 2281 is listed among hot jobs :p
will definitely get in touch once we get our score card