+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

weird reasons for visa rejection

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
I applied on october 2022, i had 5 visas to canada before and on june 2022 i went there for 3 weeks visiting my brother who is a canadian citizen, the reasons where that insufficient funds and reason of visit that there is not enough proof that i will leave canada.

the weird thing is that 4 months before submitting my application i was in canada so if as they mentioned i will not leave canada, i could have stayed there in june!

second about funds when i submitted my application they did not ask for any document about bank statement or other proof of funds. so i didn't get their reasons.
anyone who can help? or have faced the same issue?

Arramezani

Star Member
May 23, 2022
I applied on october 2022, i had 5 visas to canada before and on june 2022 i went there for 3 weeks visiting my brother who is a canadian citizen, the reasons where that insufficient funds and reason of visit that there is not enough proof that i will leave canada.

the weird thing is that 4 months before submitting my application i was in canada so if as they mentioned i will not leave canada, i could have stayed there in june!

second about funds when i submitted my application they did not ask for any document about bank statement or other proof of funds. so i didn't get their reasons.
You know why?cos there is a mother Fulker officer who was working on your file!! And thinks after 4 times visiting the Canada you want to stay there.

Reactions: gudpples and BOB89

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023

are you sure there was no field to upload bank statements or proof of funds? there are specific fields for these in both ircc portal and old website - gckey one for upload, check once again and add screenshot if you can

Reactions: gudpples

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
are you sure there was no field to upload bank statements or proof of funds? there are specific fields for these in both ircc portal and old website - gckey one for upload, check once again and add screenshot if you can
i applied through ircc new portal after answering the questions in the application they will ask you for required documents to attach and bank statement or proof of funds is was not asked for, if you have visited canada before or USA you don't need to proof ur funds and that's the weired thing!

Reactions: gudpples

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
i applied through ircc new portal after answering the questions in the application they will ask you for required documents to attach and bank statement or proof of funds is was not asked for, if you have visited canada before or USA you don't need to proof ur funds and that's the weired thing!
seems like a glitch in new portal, i am unable to see field for uploading invitation letter, u are not seeing field for bank statement.

seems like gckey is better, they also allow 4mb file uploads instead of 2 mb in ircc

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
seems like a glitch in new portal, i am unable to see field for uploading invitation letter, u are not seeing field for bank statement.

seems like gckey is better, they also allow 4mb file uploads instead of 2 mb in ircc
actually there is a place to attach supporting documents if you want, but it is not mandatory. but if it is not mandatory why would they refuse my application for something they did not ask about !!

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello,
I had a refusal on 7th june 2023 stated family ties not strong outside Canada. Purpose of visit not consistant .employment history not show financial soundness.

i also applied through a ircc portal ..It asked you have Us valid visa i choose yes then in the end there is no option for bank statement business documents. But i manage to merge statements business documents, income tax returns , audit reports ..sufficient funds in both business and personal account..i applied with my wife and a2 year son. I traveled to US in 2019 but wife and son got US visa in dec 2022..they did not travel yet.i give them plan that wevisit canada then spent a week in newyork..

my question is:

there is no option for bank statement if u have US visa.but i attached so why they refuse on employement history or financial soundness even they does not asked?

second wife travel with me europe and azerbaijan already have Us visa have my business have properties so how i show ties? My mothere father stay here .

the purpose of visit not consistant ..i gave them detailed travel plan so what they want..

what goes wrong is there is any glinch ..what to do next i heard some name reconsideration request ..can this req would help? Or re-apply..

Please assist if you all have any answers

BOB89

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Hello,
I had a refusal on 7th june 2023 stated family ties not strong outside Canada. Purpose of visit not consistant .employment history not show financial soundness.

i also applied through a ircc portal ..It asked you have Us valid visa i choose yes then in the end there is no option for bank statement business documents. But i manage to merge statements business documents, income tax returns , audit reports ..sufficient funds in both business and personal account..i applied with my wife and a2 year son. I traveled to US in 2019 but wife and son got US visa in dec 2022..they did not travel yet.i give them plan that wevisit canada then spent a week in newyork..

my question is:

there is no option for bank statement if u have US visa.but i attached so why they refuse on employement history or financial soundness even they does not asked?

second wife travel with me europe and azerbaijan already have Us visa have my business have properties so how i show ties? My mothere father stay here .

the purpose of visit not consistant ..i gave them detailed travel plan so what they want..

what goes wrong is there is any glinch ..what to do next i heard some name reconsideration request ..can this req would help? Or re-apply..

Please assist if you all have any answers
i reapplied reconsideration may take alot of time with very low acceptance rate so i decided to reapply

Reactions: Rhny

shawarmas

Jun 12, 2023
Which country are you applying from? I am also planning to submit a visit visa application, previously have visited Canada as a student then returned in December 2022. Was planning to not submit bank statement as I fall under CAN+ but was thinking it could make application stronger.

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which country are you applying from? I am also planning to submit a visit visa application, previously have visited Canada as a student then returned in December 2022. Was planning to not submit bank statement as I fall under CAN+ but was thinking it could make application stronger.
Dear as per my knowledge there is no any category Can+ as i experienced recent refusal. I used new ircc portal to apply and put my US visq num ..in the last nothing asked about my finance ..but i manage to attach my bank statements business documents properties cars etc by merging files in 2 mb ..but in the end i got refusal and there is point you are not financially stable ..so if i did not put statement like Can+ so imagine how positve outcome can i get..

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Dear as per my knowledge there is no any category Can+ as i experienced recent refusal. I used new ircc portal to apply and put my US visq num ..in the last nothing asked about my finance ..but i manage to attach my bank statements business documents properties cars etc by merging files in 2 mb ..but in the end i got refusal and there is point you are not financially stable ..so if i did not put statement like Can+ so imagine how positve outcome can i get..
They did not ask for your other documents because you were exempt. Can+ is not a visa category. It simply speeds up the processing time, less documentations required. I dont know why you submitted those additional documents. Your whole family is traveling, hence, no home ties. Come to think of it, were there in consistent money deposits with no proof of funds in your account? Just my thoughts. Dont have to agree

Original source: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=PK#applications --> Click on Visa office instructions link.

Last edited:

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They did not ask for your other documents because you were exempt. Can+ is not a visa category. It simply speeds up the processing time, less documentations required. I dont know why you submitted those additional documents. Your whole family is traveling, hence, no home ties. Come to think of it, were there in consistent money deposits with no proof of funds in your account? Just my thoughts. Dont have to agree

Original source: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=PK#applications --> Click on Visa office instructions link.
Dear i saw 10 cases they have US visa but their process goes like everyone else no faster. I applied with family because genuily it make sense when you go US so we also visit Canada for a week. I attached statement because my mind not accept this thing a country like pakistan they gve vusa without statement. Also i did research Canada not interested in where the funds came. I saw many approved visa with single deposited amount..but if this is an issue i will attach cheques transaction history as well.. brother they took so much time to process how i can apply only for me then wait for next family.. the purpose of visit not consistant but i gave them travel plan

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Dear i saw 10 cases they have US visa but their process goes like everyone else no faster. I applied with family because genuily it make sense when you go US so we also visit Canada for a week. I attached statement because my mind not accept this thing a country like pakistan they gve vusa without statement. Also i did research Canada not interested in where the funds came. I saw many approved visa with single deposited amount..but if this is an issue i will attach cheques transaction history as well.. brother they took so much time to process how i can apply only for me then wait for next family.. the purpose of visit not consistant but i gave them travel plan
I have seen cases on this forum as well who just visited the USA and came back and applied for Canada visa from Pakistan. Their visa number and passport request were executed within 3 weeks and 1 month at maximum. That is pretty quick otherwise it takes months. It does make sense only in your mind it is better to go there as the whole family. However , a visa officer will perceive it as a permanat settlement with that kind of money. All these cars and property can be sold any time and money can be transferred but leaving wife and kid behind may act home ties. Maybe you should visit Canada first then apply for your wife and kid later and you stay in Pakistan whie filing their applications. Once their visas are granted, you all can travel together. Your home ties are weak ties. Since you have already applied for refusal notes, you will already know what you have to do next time.

The link I share above it clearly asks for source of funds. If you are working for xyz company, salary slips and employment letter will prove that.