Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ye
I have seen cases on this forum as well who just visited the USA and came back and applied for Canada visa from Pakistan. Their visa number and passport request were executed within 3 weeks and 1 month at maximum. That is pretty quick otherwise it takes months. It does make sense only in your mind it is better to go there as the whole family. However , a visa officer will perceive it as a permanat settlement with that kind of money. All these cars and property can be sold any time and money can be transferred but leaving wife and kid behind may act home ties. Maybe you should visit Canada first then apply for your wife and kid later and you stay in Pakistan whie filing their applications. Once their visas are granted, you all can travel together. Your home ties are weak ties. Since you have already applied for refusal notes, you will already know what you have to do next time.

The link I share above it clearly asks for source of funds. If you are working for xyz company, salary slips and employment letter will prove that.
Yes you are right ..i also think my refusal main grounds applied with family..but many people at that time saying like apply with family they consider family applications..so what do you think if we apply now alone they consider my app or refused again ..

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Ye

Yes you are right ..i also think my refusal main grounds applied with family..but many people at that time saying like apply with family they consider family applications..so what do you think if we apply now alone they consider my app or refused again ..
maybe during next year summer vacations and apply for yourself only. if you apply too soon they will perceive it as a desperate attempt to come to canada. let some time pass.

this year go enjoy your trip to the usa with your family. the usa is big with lots of attractions to see ; california with beaches and nyc with statue of liberty city views central park etc

KORE

Nov 7, 2016
Hello,
I had a refusal on 7th june 2023 stated family ties not strong outside Canada. Purpose of visit not consistant .employment history not show financial soundness.

i also applied through a ircc portal ..It asked you have Us valid visa i choose yes then in the end there is no option for bank statement business documents. But i manage to merge statements business documents, income tax returns , audit reports ..sufficient funds in both business and personal account..i applied with my wife and a2 year son. I traveled to US in 2019 but wife and son got US visa in dec 2022..they did not travel yet.i give them plan that wevisit canada then spent a week in newyork..

my question is:

there is no option for bank statement if u have US visa.but i attached so why they refuse on employement history or financial soundness even they does not asked?

second wife travel with me europe and azerbaijan already have Us visa have my business have properties so how i show ties? My mothere father stay here .

the purpose of visit not consistant ..i gave them detailed travel plan so what they want..

what goes wrong is there is any glinch ..what to do next i heard some name reconsideration request ..can this req would help? Or re-apply..

Please assist if you all have any answers
I believe the reason you may have been refused is because OF THIS "but wife and son got US visa in dec 2022..they did not travel yet.'' They expect you to use the visa, come back and apply for the Canadian visa.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I believe the reason you may have been refused is because OF THIS "but wife and son got US visa in dec 2022..they did not travel yet.'' They expect you to use the visa, come back and apply for the Canadian visa.
here on the same visa forum people applied with valid usa visa and did not travel as yet , got their canadian visa but they would travel ALONE.

Reactions: Rhny

KORE

Nov 7, 2016
here on the same visa forum people applied with valid usa visa and did not travel as yet , got their canadian visa but they would travel ALONE.
I had a colleague who tried to do the same with his family. they specifically told him to travel to US and come back AND reapply

so it depends on the visa officer and what they thought at the point of viewing the application

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually now a days spending on expensive airticket is not easy so we decided to cover both the countries ..but you are right i will wait..first waiting for refusal notes ( gcms) then discuss with you after recieving and by knowing actual reason

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you are also right ! I saw many people when they got US visa they stright apply canada and get one ..but this is life and some time luck matters..i was quite sure about my visa aproved because of my profile but in the end i felt heart broken even i am not staisfied with the reason they gave

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
I had a colleague who tried to do the same with his family. they specifically told him to travel to US and come back AND reapply

so it depends on the visa officer and what they thought at the point of viewing the application
Agreed, He can ty this route and prove his intention of returning as a family. But everyone has a different profile . And it also depends on who is judging your case so luck also plays a little bit role.

refusal notes will clear up the situtaion for sure. we can only speculate about refusal reasons

dontetauli

Jun 15, 2023
Hi everyone,

My wife and I applied for a Canada visitor visa to meet our daughter in Canada. She is a Ph.D. student. Our visa was refused due to the tie while my wife has 4 US visitor visas in her passport. This is the second time her visa got refused. We submitted the reconsideration but they haven't read it yet after two months. Our daughter is suffering from anxiety and depression and she is consuming medicine so far. Should we write a letter to PM or Shawn Fraser? there is no reason they refused the visa. We attached all the supporting documents to our application my wife has US and Schengens visas.

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
Hi everyone,

My wife and I applied for a Canada visitor visa to meet our daughter in Canada. She is a Ph.D. student. Our visa was refused due to the tie while my wife has 4 US visitor visas in her passport. This is the second time her visa got refused. We submitted the reconsideration but they haven't read it yet after two months. Our daughter is suffering from anxiety and depression and she is consuming medicine so far. Should we write a letter to PM or Shawn Fraser? there is no reason they refused the visa. We attached all the supporting documents to our application my wife has US and Schengens visas.
There is probably no use writing to the PM or Sean. Max you can do is your daughter can visit the area MP and discuss your case with her, he can write to IRCC in your country requesting them to issue a visa to you and ur wife.

You will have to re apply, reconsideration requests have 1-2% success rate.

1. can you pls tell what all documents did you upload in the visa application?

2. when you say that visa was refused due to the tie, do you mean ties to home country or ties to canada or family ties?

3. did you attach any property documents?

4. did you attach any documents regarding your daughter's medical condition?

5. did you attach any documents regarding ur wife's employment history? is she working or not?

6. why was wife's visa refused on 1st time?

dontetauli

Jun 15, 2023
There is probably no use writing to the PM or Sean. Max you can do is your daughter can visit the area MP and discuss your case with her, he can write to IRCC in your country requesting them to issue a visa to you and ur wife.

You will have to re-apply, reconsideration requests have 1-2% success rate.

1. can you pls tell what all documents did you upload in the visa application?

2. when you say that visa was refused due to the tie, do you mean ties to home country or ties to canada or family ties?

3. did you attach any property documents?

4. did you attach any documents regarding your daughter's medical condition?

5. did you attach any documents regarding ur wife's employment history? is she working or not?

6. why was the wife's visa refused for 1st time?
Thanks for your reply.

1. All the required documents like an Invitation letter from my daughter, her paychecks as Ph.D. student, our financial documents, property documents as well as the purpose of travel.

2. Tie to the outside of Canada

3. Yes

4. No her depression wasn't that bad when we applied but we submitted the reconsideration with the letter from Dr and her school's health and counseling services.

5. No my wife is retired

6. She applied while she was in the US. One of the reasons was that she forgot to attach her mother's ticket because she wanted to travel with her mom. This is back in 2018.

This time we attached all the required documents and since she is in the US now and traveled to the US and other European countries, we taught she would be qualified.

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
Thanks for your reply.

1. All the required documents like an Invitation letter from my daughter, her paychecks as Ph.D. student, our financial documents, property documents as well as the purpose of travel.

2. Tie to the outside of Canada

3. Yes

4. No her depression wasn't that bad when we applied but we submitted the reconsideration with the letter from Dr and her school's health and counseling services.

5. No my wife is retired

6. She applied while she was in the US. One of the reasons was that she forgot to attach her mother's ticket because she wanted to travel with her mom. This is back in 2018.

This time we attached all the required documents and since she is in the US now and traveled to the US and other European countries, we taught she would be qualified.
have you got the gcms/ atip notes? is there any detail available in it?

did you attach a letter from your side explaining why you are going to canada and explaining your ties to your home country?

dontetauli

Jun 15, 2023
have you got the gcms/ atip notes? is there any detail available in it?

did you attach a letter from your side explaining why you are going to canada and explaining your ties to your home country?
Yes we did attach the letter (travel purpose) explaining why we want to travel to Canada and our ties to the home country.
We didn’t request for atip notes since it takes months to be delivered. These days takes a few months to receive that letter.

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
Yes we did attach the letter (travel purpose) explaining why we want to travel to Canada and our ties to the home country.
We didn’t request for atip notes since it takes months to be delivered. These days takes a few months to receive that letter.
request it thru a canadian MP. u will get it in 7 days

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Hi everyone,

the solution is simple, first you apply alone and leave your wife back home then later your wife should apply alone and leave you at home.

did you show any property docs on either your wife or your name?

parents are not ties. your wife and your daughter are your family