+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Weird email from immigration

Need Canadian Pr

Jan 25, 2015
I got nomination and Pr by SINP existing work permit category.

This Email I got from SINP

I don't know why they send to me

the email is below :

The Government of Saskatchewan is currently undertaking a program evaluation of the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). The SINP is reviewed every five years to assess the its effectiveness in attracting and retaining internationally trained workers to meet ongoing labour market demand; and attracting entrepreneur immigrants to help address business succession needs, increase job opportunities, and expand products and services.

As a successful applicant to the SINP you are being asked to complete a survey about to your experiences with the program and your immigration to Canada. Your responses on the survey are very important and will be used to improve the SINP.

The survey takes approximately 25 minutes to complete and can be completed online or over the phone. Your participation in the survey is completely voluntary and all information collected is held in strict confidence and protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.

To complete the survey online, please click

If you would prefer to complete the survey over the phone with a trained surveyor, you can call the Malatest Call Centre toll-free at 1-866-247-6465 between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. Monday to Friday, or 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays or 1 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays. You will need your access code (located below) to complete the survey. If the line is busy, please leave a voice message with your name, telephone number and the ID number located below so that they can call you back and arrange to do the survey at your convenience.

Thank you for your time.

If you no longer wish to receive emails regarding this study click here

Our privacy policy -- Download pdf

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just looks like a random survey often issued by government departments and as its voluntary you can just ignore if you don’t have any input. As with all surveys of course check the sender web address is genuine.

Reactions: scylla

Nmetuk

Feb 14, 2016
anyone has opinion to complete the survey or not? if SINP moved out of SK. I believe SINP could trace the people who moved out of SK.

Pros and cons to complete the survey?

I also receive similar email.