+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Weekly travel from Toronto to NYC

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by immrcaar, Jul 12, 2019.

  1. I am a permanent resident in Canada, work for a Canadian subsidiary for my previous US company and get paid in CAD. I have a valid B2 visa which i have used to travel to the US before. My husband is in NYC and i am thinking of travelling there on Fri, Sat, Sun(weekend travel) for 2-3 weeks in a month. Has anyone done this? What could be the issues I face?
  2. No you are just visiting your husband as a tourist.
  3. You need to post this question to a US immigration forum.
  4. Not speaking from personal experience but would imagine on a B2 being just a visitor then with such frequent visits there will be a point where CBP deny you entry. Not sure what working for a Canadian subsidiary has to do with anything given still a visitor to the US and these are not B1 business trips but visitor trips.

Share This Page