+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wedding Photographs

zak97

Dec 22, 2018
I just have a quick question. I'm including photographs from my wedding with my spousal sponsorship application. In the instructions it says to include your name, date of birth, and brief details regarding the picture on the back of each picture. However, I'm not sure if they're asking for my name and DOB or my spouse's name and DOB.

I honeslty think they should just ask for when the photo was taken, which is less complicated. Any help is much appreciated.

P.S. This is listed in the section of supporting documents required from the principal applicant on the checklist.

justpassingby

Dec 26, 2018
Montreal
I just have a quick question. I'm including photographs from my wedding with my spousal sponsorship application. In the instructions it says to include your name, date of birth, and brief details regarding the picture on the back of each picture. However, I'm not sure if they're asking for my name and DOB or my spouse's name and DOB.

I honeslty think they should just ask for when the photo was taken, which is less complicated. Any help is much appreciated.

P.S. This is listed in the section of supporting documents required from the principal applicant on the checklist.
They want the PA name and DOB.
In our case, we answered the following question so they can get the most info needed:
What is the event?
Where ?
When?
and who? (we named each person appearing in the photos with their relationship with us)

zak97

Dec 22, 2018
If you are the one sponsoring, you need to put your wife's name.
Ok much appreciated. Also what if my spouse is not in a couple photos. Do they still want her name and DOB? For example if one photo is just me and my close friends.

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
Ok much appreciated. Also what if my spouse is not in a couple photos. Do they still want her name and DOB? For example if one photo is just me and my close friends.
All photos need to include it.

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Yes you should coz the main reason fir them to ask for the details is just in case the photographs get misplaced. In that case they can easily trace the photo belongs to which applicant!

Reactions: canuck78

Western Mountain Man

Nov 2, 2018
Canada
If you want to be really good,
Just put both PA's name and DOB with Sponsor's name and DOB on the back top right corner of each photo.
No problems