+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WEBFORM TIMELINE

sejal91729292

Apr 1, 2022
Hello, I applied my file on 8th April. I submitted an updated document via webform on 10th May, I got the automated reply on 12th May but It is 12th June now and I still haven't gotten the message about the acceptance of documents. What should I do? Has anyone applied webform recently? What is the timeline of accepting documents via webform? I am worried because the result of my application must be soon as the 90 days timeline is approaching.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I applied my file on 8th April. I submitted an updated document via webform on 10th May, I got the automated reply on 12th May but It is 12th June now and I still haven't gotten the message about the acceptance of documents. What should I do? Has anyone applied webform recently? What is the timeline of accepting documents via webform? I am worried because the result of my application must be soon as the 90 days timeline is approaching.
There are no timelines for Webforms and you may not get message about acceptance of documents.

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
hey, can you pls tell me if there's any negative effdct of raising the same webform again? im very nervous
Nope that's not correct info.. call agent and give them date, when your webform was sent. Sometime webform team does not forward the document to processing center. I send on April 22 they got on May 20 ..

Flyfa

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Webform are just way of talking to officer .. but there is a webform department who process to officer .. call agent give them ur date they will drop mail to case processing center and you will get mail of recieveing .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Nope that's not correct info.. call agent and give them date, when your webform was sent. Sometime webform team does not forward the document to processing center. I send on April 22 they got on May 20 ..
Person, I believe, is outside Canada.

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Pre-C19 it was 5 working days, then it became 28 days, then it was no response, now they send automated response in about 28 days that does not give a proper response. That has been my experience.

sejal91729292

Apr 1, 2022
Ohh it make sense.. I called agent gave them my webform date of submission they forward all my document inside canada outside Canada u need to contact your nearest VFS office
hey can you tell which number you called? i was able to talk to an ircc agent but they said they can't do anything about it as there is backlog of webforms. what should i tell them exactly?

sejal91729292

Apr 1, 2022
Pre-C19 it was 5 working days, then it became 28 days, then it was no response, now they send automated response in about 28 days that does not give a proper response. That has been my experience.
hey can you tell which number you called? i was able to talk to an ircc agent but they said they can't do anything about it as there is backlog of webforms. what should i tell them exactly?
@Naturgrl help pls, what should i say to ircc agent?