+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform Resubmission

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
Hellooo, has anyone submitted additional documents by webform and been told by IRCC to resubmit them?

I had to do that today, would it mean I'll get a decision later than expected? I was really hoping I would get it in time for the fall semester :(

They didnt tell me to send additional documents btw, I did it on my own because I felt it would help strengthen my application. My VO is abu dhabi

kangel96

Aug 11, 2021
Hi, I submitted a webform with additional docs 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back anything. How long did you wait for that answer?

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
Hellooo, has anyone submitted additional documents by webform and been told by IRCC to resubmit them?

I had to do that today, would it mean I'll get a decision later than expected? I was really hoping I would get it in time for the fall semester :(

They didnt tell me to send additional documents btw, I did it on my own because I felt it would help strengthen my application. My VO is abu dhabi
I submitted a webform with an updated LOA, and they replied after 14 days with a generic email that the document has been received.

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
Hi, I submitted a webform with additional docs 3 weeks ago and haven’t heard back anything. How long did you wait for that answer?
The first time I sent additional documents 5 days after my application was lodged had no response. The second time took 14 days

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
I submitted a webform with an updated LOA, and they replied after 14 days with a generic email that the document has been received.
I submitted twice, no response for the first time (around 5 days after I lodged my application) but I was told to resubmit for the second one. Do you think maybe this is a bad sign?

aaffhhh

Star Member
Jun 15, 2021
I submitted twice, no response for the first time (around 5 days after I lodged my application) but I was told to resubmit for the second one. Do you think maybe this is a bad sign?
I think this is a loss of communication between staff who are responsible about webform and redirect the documents to the responsible office for your application.
Do what they ask you. It seems they are working on your application and you might hear a decision soon.