Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else:

• Please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section, and
    • if you are not an authorized representative or designated individual, please also include the following information in the Your enquiry box of the Web form:
      • your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable),
      • your date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), and
      • your country of birth.
  • If applicable, provide a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form, a Release of Information to an Individual (IMM 5475) form or a Power of Attorney in order to be authorized to receive the requested information.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Marwan, agent 3633
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Good day ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Date on which the application was submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada,
  • Mailing method (courier, Canada Post (registered or regular mail), etc.),
    • company used,
    • confirmation no.,
  • Office where the application was submitted (city, country),
  • Receipt number,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else:

• Please make sure to enter their information under the Applicant Information section and your information under the Enquirer Information section, and
    • if you are not an authorized representative or designated individual, please also include the following information in the Your enquiry box of the Web form:
      • your surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable),
      • your date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD), and
      • your country of birth.
  • If applicable, provide a Use of a Representative (IMM 5476) form, a Release of Information to an Individual (IMM 5475) form or a Power of Attorney in order to be authorized to receive the requested information.
We will gladly reply to your enquiry within five (5) business days following reception of the above information.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Marwan, agent 3633
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
I gave them all the information requested. I don't understand what more they would need considering I gave them my UCI name application # and everything. Basically was trying to send in my permanent residence fee receipt to my visitors extension I submitted on April 18th, and for some reason they keep coming back saying the same thing.