+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WE SENT YOU A MESSAGE BUT CAN'T FIND IT

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
I suggest waiting for it since it has only been a few days since your AOR. Just wait for any update on your GCKey. If they have a message or any additional documents request, it will appear on your GCKey, and you can also upload it there.

Hello mate its been a month i receive AOR and i linked ircc ac with gckey but everyday i login to gckey it shows no data available on table am irrited ...why my gckey show no application pls help me

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Hi everyone, i was just checking my PR tracker today (22 FEB) and saw this update:

16 February - We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

I checked my email and my husbands (sponsor)'s email and we haven't received anything today.
Also, on the 16th I received an email saying I could now link my application, which i did on the PR tracker but I did not link it to GCKEY because i prefer to received my updates through mail.

Could that be the message they are referring to but the update just showed now ?

Or could there be a message on GCKEY that I will only be able to see if I link my application ? Please if anyone could let me know thank you.
So the same thing just happened to me.

maddiesnew

Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone , we also received the same message for our child's application.
  • Jul 18, 2023
    We sent you a message about your application

Has anyone figured out where do we see the message or what does it usually mean? Is there something we receive in email/ mail etc?​

Any help is appreciated.

vkb_1612

Nov 1, 2019
Try looking into your linked GC Key account. If there is no message there and you didn't receive any email as well then it may be just a spurious update. At least in my case it was a glitch and disappeared after few weeks.

Reactions: Sonikell

saman.nj62

Dec 6, 2023
Hi everyone , we also received the same message for our child's application.
  • Jul 18, 2023
    We sent you a message about your application

Has anyone figured out where do we see the message or what does it usually mean? Is there something we receive in email/ mail etc?​

Any help is appreciated.

Hello approved or rejected? Same situation for me, please kindly share the results

sssrs

Oct 6, 2023
.... Dont be panic, if you see that message on tracker it may be your file got transferred or pre-arrival on your way or just be ghost update. If its rejected it must be on your gckey. keep faith on ircc.

saman.nj62

Dec 6, 2023
.... Dont be panic, if you see that message on tracker it may be your file got transferred or pre-arrival on your way or just be ghost update. If its rejected it must be on your gckey. keep faith on ircc.
Many thanks for your kindly reply, unfortunately I don’t have gckey, because I submitted via the lawyer and she hasn’t received any message yet!

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Many thanks for your kindly reply, unfortunately I don’t have gckey, because I submitted via the lawyer and she hasn’t received any message yet!
your lawyer did receive the message and didn’t check yet that’s why they said they haven’t received anything. Lawyers and consultants are crooks .. don’t trust them.

Reactions: Flyingfast

saman.nj62

Dec 6, 2023
your lawyer did receive the message and didn’t check yet that’s why they said they haven’t received anything. Lawyers and consultants are crooks .. don’t trust them.
I beg them to recheck their account and email but they said no message received yet and advised me to be patient

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
I beg them to recheck their account and email but they said no message received yet and advised me to be patient
That’s not how it works, once you receive that notification from immigration the letter is there. I’ve been screwed over by immigration consultants too so I know when to spot the lies.