+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WE SENT YOU A MESSAGE BUT CAN'T FIND IT

PMN

Star Member
May 29, 2022
Hi everyone, i was just checking my PR tracker today (22 FEB) and saw this update:

16 February - We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary.

I checked my email and my husbands (sponsor)'s email and we haven't received anything today.
Also, on the 16th I received an email saying I could now link my application, which i did on the PR tracker but I did not link it to GCKEY because i prefer to received my updates through mail.

Could that be the message they are referring to but the update just showed now ?

Or could there be a message on GCKEY that I will only be able to see if I link my application ? Please if anyone could let me know thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: DanielDD

Flyingfast

Feb 9, 2022
Hi everyone, i was just checking my PR tracker today (22 FEB) and saw this update:

I checked my email and my husbands (sponsor)'s email and we haven't received anything today.
Also, on the 16th I received an email saying I could now link my application, which i did on the PR tracker but I did not link it to GCKEY because i prefer to received my updates through mail.

Could that be the message they are referring to but the update just showed now ?

Or could there be a message on GCKEY that I will only be able to see if I link my application ? Please if anyone could let me know thank you.
In my application, Whenever we received such an email, the message was always in GCKEY

vkb_1612

Nov 1, 2019
Hi I received a similar message today and can't find it anywhere. Mine is linked to GCKey but there isn't any message either. Did you find the message? Yes, yours refer to the message regarding "you can link your application" because I also have a similar update for the day when I received that "you can link your application" message.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ram thapa

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021

How did it turn out for you? Can you please share an update?

DanielDD

Mar 29, 2023

Got the same message, I read some people talking it's about the GCMS notes. I have ordered two notes and got the two messages as well, but the dates that I got does not correspond.

DanielDD

Mar 29, 2023
"We sent you a message about your application
Read the message carefully and take appropriate action as necessary."

Anyone figured out what is this message was all about in the Application Status Tracker?

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
I also received one today, but I don't know what it is or where to find it since I don't have one in my email or my gckey.

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
Hi I received a similar message today and can't find it anywhere. Mine is linked to GCKey but there isn't any message either. Did you find the message? Yes, yours refer to the message regarding "you can link your application" because I also have a similar update for the day when I received that "you can link your application" message.
Did you find the solution how and where can you see that message

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
This happened to my tracker previously. I got the same status in my tracker but didn't receive any message whatsoever. It was gone after a few days, but it found out to be of a similar date that my GCMS notes were issued (emailed to me at a much later date.) So if you ordered GCMS notes, that must be it; otherwise, hopefully, it's a sign that your application is now moving.

Reactions: Ram thapa

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
This happened to my tracker previously. I got the same status in my tracker but didn't receive any message whatsoever. It was gone after a few days, but it found out to be of a similar date that my GCMS notes were issued (emailed to me at a much later date.) So if you ordered GCMS notes, that must be it; otherwise, hopefully, it's a sign that your application is now moving.
Thanks mate should i worry about it or just leave as it is?
Sorry to bother i do have another problem that when i sign my gc key it shows no data available at the table and i cannot see my status from gc key so for now i just do follow ups in tracker only.Do you have any idea regarding it?I applied for workpermit.
I received AOR at 4 may 22
Biometric completed
Eligility completed
Background in progress

Hopefully waiting for reply

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Thanks mate should i worry about it or just leave as it is?
Sorry to bother i do have another problem that when i sign my gc key it shows no data available at the table and i cannot see my status from gc key so for now i just do follow ups in tracker only.Do you have any idea regarding it?I applied for workpermit.
I received AOR at 4 may 22
Biometric completed
Eligility completed
Background in progress

Hopefully waiting for reply
I suggest waiting for it since it has only been a few days since your AOR. Just wait for any update on your GCKey. If they have a message or any additional documents request, it will appear on your GCKey, and you can also upload it there.

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
I suggest waiting for it since it has only been a few days since your AOR. Just wait for any update on your GCKey. If they have a message or any additional documents request, it will appear on your GCKey, and you can also upload it there.

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
Thanks for response i was really worried about my application.For work permit how long on average it takes to receive approval letter as my only background verification is in progress??? Any idea

kreik

Star Member
Nov 1, 2022
Thanks for response i was really worried about my application.For work permit how long on average it takes to receive approval letter as my only background verification is in progress??? Any idea
I don't have any idea, sorry. For my PGWP, it took them almost 4 months to process my application last year.

fourwheels

May 18, 2023
We sent you a message about your application

no Emails, no messages in GCKey. Can I reach to someone for this?