+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more

bluesaffron

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Hi. I am AOR Jan 2017 (sigh) and I just saw this update in my account. Have not checked the account in about a month, so cant really tell when I got the update. It would be nice if the people who got the update back in July can tell us what happened after.
Did you order gcms notes?
Based on a separate thread conversation..I am suspecting that this update might have been related to gcms notes request.. but not really sure..

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
I just got this message.

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

No idea what it is I am still NA. timeline in signature below.
Did you get any message for ADR ?. Even Iam in the same boat . Status shows
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
however no message came till now

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Did you order gcms notes?
Based on a separate thread conversation..I am suspecting that this update might have been related to gcms notes request.. but not really sure..
Well I did order GCMS notes , can you let me know the discussion thread link please ?

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
hey, I sent an email to CPC , I am in the same situation. They told me that the only thing that i needed was my travel history. But i submitted in August, before asking for my GCMS notes. Thus, I believe that this new message appears when someone asks for GCMS notes. Hopefully this doesn't delay the whole process.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
hey, I sent an email to CPC , I am in the same situation. They told me that the only thing that i needed was my travel history. But i submitted in August, before asking for my GCMS notes. Thus, I believe that this new message appears when someone asks for GCMS notes. Hopefully this doesn't delay the whole process.
are you for PNP or FSW ? and Visa office ? . iam stuck in NA2 since 7th Sep and got ADR on 14th Sep stating Schedule A submission which I did it same day.

sanexplorer666

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-12-2017
Same here, CEC -inland AOR JUNE 23. MY BG: not applicable since 04 Sept. How is your timeline pls?
Fsw August 17 Aor, Adr requested for imm5475 on 31st Aug and another Adr requested on 14th Aug for schedule A. NA2 since 7th September. Visa office CIC Sydney

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
I received my GCMS Notes today:

This is what I found:

Medical: Passed
Eligibility: R10 OK.
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Recommended Pass

Additional Documents says: We need more documents to process your application but there is no document request.
Earlier I was asked to submit updated Travel History which I uploaded and status changed to "We are reviewing your documents." Now its back to We need more documents....

Background check: Not Started on my EE profile.

At which stage am I in?

bluesaffron

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Hi. I am AOR Jan 2017 (sigh) and I just saw this update in my account. Have not checked the account in about a month, so cant really tell when I got the update. It would be nice if the people who got the update back in July can tell us what happened after.
Quick update - Today - there were two changes on the status...

Before:

Review of additional documents :
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

After:

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Background check: Not applicable

Not sure what does this update indicates, but some progress I guess...

kpangalopes

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
Quick update - Today - there were two changes on the status...

Before:

Review of additional documents :
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

After:

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Background check: Not applicable

Not sure what does this update indicates, but some progress I guess...
Hey, when did you order your GCMS notes?

jmir

May 17, 2017
I ordered GCMS notes a couple of days ago and today the additional document was changed to "we need additional documents...". Highly suspect it's related to GCMS request.