+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more

May 9, 2019
I have the same status changed on May.4. I submitted the replacement right away but have not seen changed to 'replacement received'.

Does anyone know how long does it take for them to process the replacement, thanks!
same here, provided additional doc through wes on 5 december 2018 and no change till today.. 9 may 2019, still shows we need additional documents.. but web form mail confirmed that my respective visa office have received the doc

amirulislam

Aug 22, 2018
We need information from you to continue processing your request.
Anybody have experience about that the Reason.
what kind document as possible they are required?

smashfaque

Nov 14, 2019
We need something from you to continue processing your application.
Time line
Application submission 11th of feb

Rohit1992

Apr 12, 2019
In the "Review of additional documents" section of my application, it says "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details".
Does anyone have the same message?
What does that imply?
It used to be " We need additional documents. Check your messages below for details" which was a system glitch.
I’m in same boat

Latha N

Jul 3, 2022
Hi All, I completed my B.Tech from a private engg college in my city, which is affiliated to JNTU Anantapur. So, how can I contact JNTUA to request for transcripts to send to WES?? Is there any JNTUA own online facility available? Or Should I travel to JNTUA to request this? For JNTU Hyderabad, students services specific portal is there, but for JNTUA, there is no such option.

Mareen

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hi All, Can some help me pls. I don't know when the message appeared but I have seen it for the past 1 week now
In the "Review of additional documents" section of my application, it says "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details".
Does anyone have the same message? I have not received any instructions .

Vayen.

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hi All, Can some help me pls. I don't know when the message appeared but I have seen it for the past 1 week now
Does anyone have the same message? I have not received any instructions .
What does it say when you check on the page that shows the documents that you submitted?. You should see what is needed on that page and when it is due.

Mareen

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
What does it say when you check on the page that shows the documents that you submitted?. You should see what is needed on that page and when it is due.
When i click on view submitted application or upload a document "There are no require documents for this Online Application"

Vayen.

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
When i click on view submitted application or upload a document "There are no require documents for this Online Application"
Probably you will get an email soon. Although, I have seen cases where the documents are needed status was an internal issue, whereby an assistant is left a note for some documents.

Mareen

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Probably you will get an email soon. Although, I have seen cases where the documents are needed status was an internal issue, whereby an assistant is left a note for some documents.
Okay, I really appreciate your response. Thank you again

Reactions: Vayen.