+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more

Saskatchewan_Regina

Mar 3, 2016
In the "Review of additional documents" section of my application, it says "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details".
Does anyone have the same message?
What does that imply?
It used to be " We need additional documents. Check your messages below for details" which was a system glitch.

Last edited:

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
Review is required for my eligibility, so I am wondering if they meant to ask for more information.
Through GCMS notes, I learnt that the officer indeed asked his assistant to get more documents, but not from me. That's why my status is like that. Just for your information.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
what do you mean his assistant? so you don't need to send anything? they're just going to get the documents on their own?
The notes used the word "Program assistant" so I just assumed it's officer's assistant. They did not ask me for anything but after I read the notes I raised a CSE to send some documents just to take initiatives

shah1989

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
I had the same change in my online account status today. Called CIC agents to check about it. The agent said that officer required more document from someone internally and nothing is required from me. So it's something that I can ignore.

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same issue. I also submitted some documents through CSE unsolicited

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
In the "Review of additional documents" section of my application, it says "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details".
What does that imply?
It used to be " We need additional documents. Check your messages below for details" which was a system glitch.

I had the same status and after few hours recieve PPR message in mycic.

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Hi, I just checked the system randomly and I found the same message as yours in the profile details section but I didn't find any message below.

I also have no clue what this is for.

What does that imply?

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I had the same change in my online account status today. Called CIC agents to check about it. The agent said that officer required more document from someone internally and nothing is required from me. So it's something that I can ignore.
Yep that's what I figured through my gcms notes. They need documents internally, not from us.

KS01

May 17, 2017
Hi, I just checked the system randomly and I found the same message as yours in the profile details section but I didn't find any message below.

I also have no clue what this is for.
I too have this message now. Did they ask any other docs from you, what is the status now. Thanks!

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Before the status changed, I had been asked to submit the police certificate from Hong Kong. But when the status changed, nothing was requested from me.

Did they ask any documents.. when the status was changed to "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details."