+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Thanks for the reply...
i have seen the initial msgs of this thread that this is may be due to requirement of internal information.
However i ordered notes 20 days ago and got this status change yesterday.
Did u talked to the cic agent or emailed them?
Called Cic agent but they said as my file is at LVO so they can't tell me anything.. also email to LVO they said it's in further review.

ShivayO7

Jun 20, 2017
I have the same issue. I also submitted some documents through CSE unsolicited
Hey buddy it will be helpful if you answer my question.
I submited my e-aor and now cic asked my wife's wes report before 16th november. But wes is going to submit my document on 21st November. So I submit a LOE- letter of explanation to cic that extend my deadline. So now question is how much time it will take to added the required document in my cic account through CSE/WEB forum. And what happened to your case ? They accept your documents?

SherazAhmed

Star Member
Jul 23, 2016
Hey buddy it will be helpful if you answer my question.
I submited my e-aor and now cic asked my wife's wes report before 16th november. But wes is going to submit my document on 21st November. So I submit a LOE- letter of explanation to cic that extend my deadline. So now question is how much time it will take to added the required document in my cic account through CSE/WEB forum. And what happened to your case ? They accept your documents?
My wifes eca report was also asked by cic so we submitted it via cse and they accepted it.

ShivayO7

Jun 20, 2017
My wifes eca report was also asked by cic so we submitted it via cse and they accepted it.
Ok so how much time it would take the CSE/WEB FORM to upload yout document in your file and from where you got the confirmation about receiving the document.
And if possible can you please send me your whatsapp number. I have some question regarding this issue. Just coz of worried. Otherwise thanks alot

shahfahad

Sep 20, 2013
Regina, Saskatchewan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-07-2017
Doc's Request.
23-08-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
16-07-2017
File Transfer...
16-10-2017 (Second ADR)
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
Dec-28-2013
I had the same. There is nothing you need to do and GCMS notes will never ever change anything in your profile.

Yesterday in the morning when I checked my application, BG was NOT APPLICABLE and Additional documents was 'We need More Documents..." in the evening yesterday when I checked BG was changed back to In process and Additional documents was/is still the same "We need more documents..." and today in the evening around 7PM (EST) I got the golden passport request email :) and my status is still 'We need more documents.." and BG says 'In Process'. I will send my passport tomorrow.

My Profile;

In Canada on work permit
FSW
ITA May 17, 2017
AOR July 16, 2017
Medicals Passed July 22, 2017
ADR (ECA Report) August 23, 2017
ADR II (RCMP background Check) October 16, 2017
GCMS notes submission date November 10, 2017
PPR November 16, 2017
Exactly 4 months it took in my case :)

Hope this helps and good luck everyone

lea_r

Jun 29, 2014
Hi all,
Today i saw this msg on my cic account
" we need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send u a message with more details"

Is it confirmed that this msg is because of ordering gcms or there could be any other reason?
I am on ip2 since 29th sept.
Aor 4th march fswo
Not confirmed, but if you did order the GCMS notes then I'd say most likely yes based on the number of people having a similar experience.

pino1130

Star Member
May 22, 2017
Me too! My cic says we need more documents! I got my PPR yesterday. I guess they just don't bother updating it! Your message was really helpful during the waiting time!
hi Tomi,
I'm in the same situation, after receiving PPR, it changed from "we do not need additional docs" to
"We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"... Is this the default after PPR? did they ask you for additional doc?
Thanks ya

Reactions: Tomi2

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
hi Tomi,
I'm in the same situation, after receiving PPR, it changed from "we do not need additional docs" to
"We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"... Is this the default after PPR? did they ask you for additional doc?
Thanks ya
No, I think they just don't bother updating it. My application is approved and I was never requested for more documents. Congrats.

adhvaryuhardik

May 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
Doc's Request.
15-12-2017
Nomination.....
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
03-06-2017
Passport Req..
10-01-2018
Hello Everyone,

I am PNP - Ontario Nominated. I got my IP2 on 8th December & ADR for Passport Biopage on 15th December.

After Submission of ADR on Same date my status will be like " We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"

What does that mean ? since last 20 days same status showing and NO PPR.

Can anyone please advice on this ?

starlord_knight

Oct 21, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am PNP - Ontario Nominated. I got my IP2 on 8th December & ADR for Passport Biopage on 15th December.

After Submission of ADR on Same date my status will be like " We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"

What does that mean ? since last 20 days same status showing and NO PPR.

Can anyone please advice on this ?
If it helps my profile also has the same status. not sure what to do.

tbk57

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi.
I have the same issue.
Review of additional documents : we need more documents to continue processing your application.we will send you a message with details.

But no message in gckey or email received.
Do I need to worry?

Astounding18

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hi.
I have the same issue.
Review of additional documents : we need more documents to continue processing your application.we will send you a message with details.

But no message in gckey or email received.
Do I need to worry?
same here.... I guess we dont need to worry.

Reactions: abheekaran