+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more

KS01

May 17, 2017
Before the status changed, I had been asked to submit the police certificate from Hong Kong. But when the status changed, nothing was requested from me.
Thanks for responding!. This is what happened with me as well. First the ADR for another PCC for Canada stay and then next day i received this update on the application.

How long has it been that you submitted your additional PCC.

Regards
KK

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Thank you for digging into it. Sorry I have no idea when the update appeared in the profile as I did not check it often and there was no email pop-up for it either. Good luck to us.

Thanks for responding!. This is what happened with me as well. First the ADR for another PCC for Canada stay and then next day i received this update on the application.

How long has it been that you submitted your additional PCC.

Regards
KK

rohan_exp

May 22, 2017
Before the status changed, I had been asked to submit the police certificate from Hong Kong. But when the status changed, nothing was requested from me.
same thing happened to me , they have requested additional document first and then status changed. even though i have submitted submitted it on same day

honeybee08

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
I had the same change in my online account status today. Called CIC agents to check about it. The agent said that officer required more document from someone internally and nothing is required from me. So it's something that I can ignore.
Hi. How long has ur status been like this and can u share how u called CIC? Mone has been like this for a week now. Im starting to get worried..

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
I just got this message.

We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

No idea what it is I am still NA. timeline in signature below.

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hi all,
What's the difference btw
"we need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details".
and
"we need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you message with more details".

Thanks

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I had the same status and after few hours recieve PPR message in mycic.
Harman your message brought me hope! Pls what VO issued your PPR?

toby101

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Aug 18 we need more docs
Aug 18 gcms notes generated

Transferred to lvo on sept 6

Sept 15 we do not need anymore docs

Sept 23 we need more docs

I ordered gcms notes on sept 7

i don't know whats happening...i didnt get any document request.

bluesaffron

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Hello -
I noticed the same status on my profile today... (I think the actual update might have happened a few days back because I have not checked my profile since last 3 - 4 days and today is Sunday)

Background:
AOR: May 6, 2017.
I missed the US PCC for my spouse when submitting the profile initially., CIC asked for that missing document on July 12 and I provided that right away.

Since then I have been seeing the following in application status.

Review of additional documents :
The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

New status:
Review of additional documents :
We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
No actual request has come over in email etc though.

Based on the comments on this thread it seems that nobody really knows what does that mean..but if someone knows.. please share or provide an update for their case whenever they have an update.

Klamm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Hi. I am AOR Jan 2017 (sigh) and I just saw this update in my account. Have not checked the account in about a month, so cant really tell when I got the update. It would be nice if the people who got the update back in July can tell us what happened after.