+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

hudeh

May 17, 2023
Good day,
can anyone please help me with what to do next as i have recently reapplied for my study permit the first application was refused due to POF and home relations and my school fees payment has been delayed due to the new policy in Nigeria Forex so i had to reapply immediately and i uploded all document need but was later sent a notification to resubmit my POF and my First semester school fees which i did on the 26 july 2023 and got an email of acknowledgment from IRCC that it been received and added to my file. my school start 1, sept 2023 now am ask to deffer with 30 days of my program start time please what should i do. below messages from IRCC on Aug 30, 2023 and Sep,8 2023

[
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We wish to confirm that the documents you provided were added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application
]

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day,
can anyone please help me with what to do next as i have recently reapplied for my study permit the first application was refused due to POF and home relations and my school fees payment has been delayed due to the new policy in Nigeria Forex so i had to reapply immediately and i uploded all document need but was later sent a notification to resubmit my POF and my First semester school fees which i did on the 26 july 2023 and got an email of acknowledgment from IRCC that it been received and added to my file. my school start 1, sept 2023 now am ask to deffer with 30 days of my program start time please what should i do. below messages from IRCC on Aug 30, 2023 and Sep,8 2023

[
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We wish to confirm that the documents you provided were added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.

While your application is being processed, we recommend consulting the Check your application status page to learn how we are processing applications during the pandemic and how to check the status of your application
]
So your documents have been added to your file. So consider deferring if school has asked you too. You have missed the first week of classes, and have yet to get approval. Even if approved, you still need passport stamped.

hudeh

May 17, 2023
thank you will do just that, also what my chance of getting my study permit as I have been sent emails twice that my file are recieved

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
thank you will do just that, also what my chance of getting my study permit as I have been sent emails twice that my file are recieved
Don’t know chances as don’t know your profile, reasons for refusal and how you addressed those reasons.

hudeh

May 17, 2023
i reapplied with fresh documents on my LOE and my LOS with more money for POF and my school fee payment receipt and a letter of recomendation from my HOD in my college as i recently graduated from college may,2023 and would like to study more on computer science

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i reapplied with fresh documents on my LOE and my LOS with more money for POF and my school fee payment receipt and a letter of recomendation from my HOD in my college as i recently graduated from college may,2023 and would like to study more on computer science
Ok. Don’t know reasons for refusals But the Canadian college wrote you a letter of recommendation? If not, what purpose is recommendation? Proving home ties is spouse/children, investments, property and job opportunities with higher salary when you return to justify costs. Assume this is a masters or post grad program. If you are young and single then you cannot have many ties.

Last edited:

KJSWalia

Jul 21, 2016
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP nomination on 15th Nov 2021.
Then July 2022 biometric and subsequently medical was done for myself and family then in August 2022 on IRCC demand submitted documents for PCC's with travel history .
Then again In May 2023 , IRCC asked to resubmit PCC's for myself and family members and redo medical and all we have done and submitted on 23rd May 2023.
Since Oct 2022, on work permit I am working in Canada , so on 28th May 2023 IRCC asked me to submit following documents in 7 working days span.
1. my present job roles & responsibilities on current employer ( Canada based ) letterhead along with copies of tax deduction certificate for 2022
2. 4 salary slips
3. copy of bank account statement for last 4 months ,
Kindly note that all these documents are for Canada related job and stay.

These documents I have submitted on 3rd June 2023.
In August 2023 I have seen on my IRCC account that back ground check status is mentioned as Not Applicable ( where as earlier it was mentioned that background check is in progress ) .

Further one more thing recently I have observed in my IRCC account that the additional documents which I submitted on 3rd June 2023 is mentioned as that on 31st August 2023 they have received the uploaded documents and now they are reviewing them .

Based on above facts kindly advise me how long I have to wait for my final outcome.

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP nomination on 15th Nov 2021.
Then July 2022 biometric and subsequently medical was done for myself and family then in August 2022 on IRCC demand submitted documents for PCC's with travel history .
Then again In May 2023 , IRCC asked to resubmit PCC's for myself and family members and redo medical and all we have done and submitted on 23rd May 2023.
Since Oct 2022, on work permit I am working in Canada , so on 28th May 2023 IRCC asked me to submit following documents in 7 working days span.
1. my present job roles & responsibilities on current employer ( Canada based ) letterhead along with copies of tax deduction certificate for 2022
2. 4 salary slips
3. copy of bank account statement for last 4 months ,
Kindly note that all these documents are for Canada related job and stay.

These documents I have submitted on 3rd June 2023.
In August 2023 I have seen on my IRCC account that back ground check status is mentioned as Not Applicable ( where as earlier it was mentioned that background check is in progress ) .

Further one more thing recently I have observed in my IRCC account that the additional documents which I submitted on 3rd June 2023 is mentioned as that on 31st August 2023 they have received the uploaded documents and now they are reviewing them .

Based on above facts kindly advise me how long I have to wait for my final outcome.
Not sure why you posted this here. Post to the PNP section of the forum.

Reactions: KJSWalia

YoungP

Dec 8, 2023
Hey guys I got ADR on 27th January for updated LOA. I submitted my New LOA for May intake on 31st Jan. My status is still on "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" How long does it take for the review to start?
Hello brother, am in this situation now, i just got , i humbly got mail today that ircc has received the additional documents, its an updated letter of acceptance, what does it mean