+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'We are reviewing results of your medical exam' - what does this imply?

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thanks. Just passed the medical exam without any additional medical request. Hope this is helpful for others.

Jora_nahal

May 13, 2017
Thanks. Just passed the medical exam without any additional medical request. Hope this is helpful for others.
Hii when u get update regarding medical exam.is reviewing and after how many days u passed your medical

meet1406

Apr 12, 2015
AOR 26th Sept. Showing medical status as "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam". UCI number has changed from alpha-numeric to 8 digit numeric. When will i clear my medicals?

kkgk1925

Jul 3, 2018
Hi all,

I am stuck on the same thing "We are reviewing you medical exam......". I got my AOR on 11th Sep and since one and a half month my status is same. I am having a dependent child in my case whose medical I have not submitted but I have submitted all the other documents as a proof about why I am not able to provide the medical of my dependent child.

Can anyone with some similar case throw some light about when I expect to have a change in my medical. Should I wait more. I am planning to apply for GCMS notes after 10-15 days. I have not received any email from the CIC requesting any ADR or re-submission of medical. My e-medical report is also correct means no mistake in my name, DOB, etc.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi all,

I am stuck on the same thing "We are reviewing you medical exam......". I got my AOR on 11th Sep and since one and a half month my status is same. I am having a dependent child in my case whose medical I have not submitted but I have submitted all the other documents as a proof about why I am not able to provide the medical of my dependent child.

Can anyone with some similar case throw some light about when I expect to have a change in my medical. Should I wait more. I am planning to apply for GCMS notes after 10-15 days. I have not received any email from the CIC requesting any ADR or re-submission of medical. My e-medical report is also correct means no mistake in my name, DOB, etc.
If it says it is under review, some times the status is not updated even if it is done and they suddenly it changes to meds passed. More over ther is no point in applying for gcms notes without your application completing 3 months fro AOR.

I wish it gets updated soon, have patience and good luck

kkgk1925

Jul 3, 2018
If it says it is under review, some times the status is not updated even if it is done and they suddenly it changes to meds passed. More over ther is no point in applying for gcms notes without your application completing 3 months fro AOR.

I wish it gets updated soon, have patience and good luck
Thank you so much for the reply. I am keeping my patience level high and thinking positive. I hope to see some update soon.

spider87

Jun 17, 2018
Has anyone had issues with name being listed incorrectly on lab reports submitted for Medicals? The name in the e-medical information sheet is correct but the way it's listed in the blood test lab report and x-ray lab report is incorrect.

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
does anybody know where to upload the 2nd medical exams? (they asked us to do again).

saniyasunesara

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
I got the medical request 2 to 3 days after the status changed to we are reviewing your medical results and then the status changed to passed within 3 to 4 days after I was done with the medical.
I got the medical request 2 to 3 days after the status changed to we are reviewing your medical results and then the status changed to passed within 3 to 4 days after I was done with the medical.
Hey hi there
I know it’s a very old post for you
But I am facing a similar situation and I needed more information on that so I thought of contacting you
I have also applied for my permanent residency application and I got my AOR last month
I was now waiting for my medical request
But today I noticed that my status on mycic changed from you do not need medical to “ we are reviewing the results of your medical exam”
So now this is very wierd because I have not received any email regarding medical request
So what does this mean

mohamad elbaz

Nov 27, 2018
Hey hi there
I know it’s a very old post for you
But I am facing a similar situation and I needed more information on that so I thought of contacting you
I have also applied for my permanent residency application and I got my AOR last month
I was now waiting for my medical request
But today I noticed that my status on mycic changed from you do not need medical to “ we are reviewing the results of your medical exam”
So now this is very wierd because I have not received any email regarding medical request
So what does this mean
I Have exactly same today.... i am so worried now.
my AOR was Oct 27

Should i contact CIC?