+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'We are reviewing results of your medical exam' - what does this imply?

dilipk29

Mar 3, 2016
I too have same status since June 2017, few days back I received Request Letter saying "They have not received all the results of my medical exam" and asked to check with Panel Physician. I checked with Panel Physician and they confirmed they have sent all the results in June 2017 itself.

I raise CSE case and sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca mentioning the same and attached latest emedical sheet 2 days back. Now, I am waiting for an update.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
I too have same status since June 2017, few days back I received Request Letter saying "They have not received all the results of my medical exam" and asked to check with Panel Physician. I checked with Panel Physician and they confirmed they have sent all the results in June 2017 itself.

I raise CSE case and sent an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca mentioning the same and attached latest emedical sheet 2 days back. Now, I am waiting for an update.
Hopefully the panel physician is saying the truth. CSE reverts do take time so all we can do is wait patiently. There were cases in which some panel physicians/hospitals goofed up in mailing reports to CIC, that's were my doubt was laying. Anyways hope you get your meds sorted out at the earliest. Good luck.

dilipk29

Mar 3, 2016
Hopefully the panel physician is saying the truth. CSE reverts do take time so all we can do is wait patiently. There were cases in which some panel physicians/hospitals goofed up in mailing reports to CIC, that's were my doubt was laying. Anyways hope you get your meds sorted out at the earliest. Good luck.
Thanks for your reply Raz0r !!

Beem4cupid

Mar 11, 2017
Did you redo the entire medicals?

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I have the same status since 3 weeks. Should I be concern?

Anyone had the same status and later on passed medicals?

dilipk29

Mar 3, 2016

Raising CSE case with latest emedical sheet helped. Got response after 7 days saying document provided was forwarded it to the responsible office for their consideration. And after 3 days I passed the Medical exam.

Nazia26

Oct 7, 2017

I Didnt receive any email stating this ; Can you tell me where did u find this request letter ? over email or personal ? and can you explain more about CSE case what is it ?

goutamsingha

Jan 5, 2017
Guys I also in same situation.. My status show 'we are reviewing your medical result'... from last seven days.. Anyone please help.. What would be the possible issues.. Is it technical glitch?

Pankajgoyal

Jul 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am in same situation, can you please assist if anyone in this thread has got their medical passed or got any ADR request.

Thanks.

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am in same situation, can you please assist if anyone in this thread has got their medical passed or got any ADR request.

Thanks.
In my case, my medical pass was delayed for 2 months because of a mistake in my name in the medical report. (Family name was written as the Given Names, while my given names were written as my Family name). This mistake was caused by the clinic staff who keyed in my information to the system. I raised a CSE and explained the issue, and also went to the clinic and asked them to do something. The clinic sent an email to IRCC, and I got a medical pass after 3-4 days.

Pankajgoyal

Jul 28, 2017
In my case, my medical pass was delayed for 2 months because of a mistake in my name in the medical report. (Family name was written as the Given Names, while my given names were written as my Family name). This mistake was caused by the clinic staff who keyed in my information to the system. I raised a CSE and explained the issue, and also went to the clinic and asked them to do something. The clinic sent an email to IRCC, and I got a medical pass after 3-4 days.
Thanks brother. I am just hoping this phase should over quickly this time. I checked all info is correct in my case.

Any other guys if you can throw some lights on your specific case?

Thanks
Pankak

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
I can't believe the entire process hinges on a clerk at a hospital. You would think with the money we spend on medicals, it would be handled professionally! I hope yours was an exception and not the norm.

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
I can't believe the entire process hinges on a clerk at a hospital. You would think with the money we spend on medicals, it would be handled professionally! I hope yours was an exception and not the norm.
I agree with you, but as a precaution please double check your details in the e-medical report that you have, you might have some error there... Maybe my case is rare, but I thought to share it with you. Any way, I am grateful that my issue was not a big problem and already solved. Hope yours is the same and got solved soon.