+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Warsaw VO 22-23

Veronika158

Dec 30, 2022
Hey. Not really. I’ve applied on March 29th. So far I’ve received AOR, additional document request and hopefully I’ll get SA soon, as the sponsor’s tracker updated to Completed yesterday.

Reactions: Nahra

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
SA phase is usually performed at the case processing center in Canada. Local visa offices are involved at a later stage.
Anyway, there is no much statistics regarding Warsaw VO as its applicants are not very active at reporting it. Or they do so but somewhere else.

Reactions: Mr.Sadeeq

Veronika158

Dec 30, 2022
SA phase is usually performed at the case processing center in Canada. Local visa offices are involved at a later stage.
Anyway, there is no much statistics regarding Warsaw VO as its applicants are not very active at reporting it. Or they do so but somewhere else.
Yeah, your right about SA. I don’t see many people from Warsaw VO but in one chat they’ve been waiting for more than a year. They applied in 2022 and I guess because of CUAET, it all went super slow. I heard that this program with be ended in July, so maybe we’ll have some hope after that.

Nahra

May 23, 2023
Hey. Not really. I’ve applied on March 29th. So far I’ve received AOR, additional document request and hopefully I’ll get SA soon, as the sponsor’s tracker updated to Completed yesterday.
That’s great atleast they are working ,I applied for my study permit since the start of April but no update.The last time my application was updated it was on 19 April .

Veronika158

Dec 30, 2022
That’s great atleast they are working ,I applied for my study permit since the start of April but no update.The last time my application was updated it was on 19 April .
a lot of people said about their update on April 19th. But I realized that you have to bombard them with emails/phone calls, especially if it’s beyond your time frame

Nahra

May 23, 2023
a lot of people said about their update on April 19th. But I realized that you have to bombard them with emails/phone calls, especially if it’s beyond your time frame
I tried to send an emails,I only received the automatic reply .I tried to call the Phone on their website but i only receive like the options to choose ,I can’t get someone whom I can to directly.Probably did you know their phone number ?This waiting time for really it’s kinda frustrating.

Veronika158

Dec 30, 2022
I tried to send an emails,I only received the automatic reply .I tried to call the Phone on their website but i only receive like the options to choose ,I can’t get someone whom I can to directly.Probably did you know their phone number ?This waiting time for really it’s kinda frustrating.
No, sorry. I don’t know their number cause there is no need yet. But I agree it’s hella frustrating