+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

johnlat

Nov 30, 2021
Hi, I noticed in my GCMS notes that my Visa office is Warsaw but it's nearly a year since AOR. Do you think it's wise contacting Warsaw or IRCC Canada?

Thank you for your response.

Lionia

Feb 2, 2021
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know, after visa is issued in the passport in Moscow embassy, does it go back directly to the passport owner or it first needs to go to VFS and than VFS sends it to the passport owner?

Thank you!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone!

Does anyone know, after visa is issued in the passport in Moscow embassy, does it go back directly to the passport owner or it first needs to go to VFS and than VFS sends it to the passport owner?

Thank you!
It goes back to VFS first.

Rida Nasir

Sep 15, 2020
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FAM
How much time it takes to get passport request after your eligibility and background check have been completed and you have also received pre arrival letter.

Feb 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this universe and trying to learn due to my own circumstances.

I've been reading this thread and from what I gather, it seems that spousal applications of a Russian by a Canadian are processed in Warsaw.

Questions:
1. Is this correct?
2. Is it always the case or only sometimes?
3. If so, how can applications be processed in Warsaw if Poland allows entry to neither Russians nor Canadians due to COVID restrictions? (I'm assuming one has to go there in person at some point, maybe I'm wrong).

Thank you!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this universe and trying to learn due to my own circumstances.

I've been reading this thread and from what I gather, it seems that spousal applications of a Russian by a Canadian are processed in Warsaw.

Questions:
1. Is this correct?
2. Is it always the case or only sometimes?
3. If so, how can applications be processed in Warsaw if Poland allows entry to neither Russians nor Canadians due to COVID restrictions? (I'm assuming one has to go there in person at some point, maybe I'm wrong).

Thank you!
Yes, warsaw

Yes, at least right now, but they can decide whatever they like for any file. But it's still going to be warsaw.

Yes, you are wrong, most files never require physically going to an ircc office. Don't worry about that.