+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Feb 15, 2022
Yes, warsaw

Yes, at least right now, but they can decide whatever they like for any file. But it's still going to be warsaw.

Yes, you are wrong, most files never require physically going to an ircc office. Don't worry about that.
Thank you for your reply!

I read in the "Spousal sponsorship" sticky thread that an interview may be required. In that case, would travel to Poland be required or would the embassy in Moscow handle it?

Thanks again!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw

I read in the "Spousal sponsorship" sticky thread that an interview may be required. In that case, would travel to Poland be required or would the embassy in Moscow handle it?

Thanks again!
I think interviews are still being held online.

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Thanks again!
As another noted, only online right now - but they are still quite rare so not worth worrying about in advance.

(I think they'd do in Moscow but can't say for sure.)

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Nothing for me from Warsaw. I get a ghost update in the new tracker once a month or so, but still sitting at eligibility not started and background check not started. I'm hoping that like other visa offices, these just go right to 'completed' eventually.

I'm surprised there are so few others in this forum at Warsaw Visa Office...

Reactions: valvlad

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Nothing for me from Warsaw. I get a ghost update in the new tracker once a month or so, but still sitting at eligibility not started and background check not started. I'm hoping that like other visa offices, these just go right to 'completed' eventually.

It’s because of Ukraine, Warsaw does most of the job for them right now. I wrote to my mp again and waiting for an answer since it’s been more than a year now. Really hope it will be over soon for all of us!

Reactions: armoured

Maknagens

Oct 12, 2021

I think there are enough people. They didn't chat because all themes were exhausted. I'm, for instance, waiting for a study permit for a year now. My university is OK with that, and I suppose I will be able to get a Ph.D. without visiting Canada. The catch is that I don't get a stipend. I wrote a lot of web forms, and even my university and supervisor wrote them too. There has been no answer since the war started, and web forms that they have answered before were like: "we are working and don't know when we finish." I got a CBSA note in December. There, I found out that my file hasn't been touched since July 2021. Now, imagine if they have been so slow before - what happened when a ton of refugees are going to Poland, where the Warsaw visa office is? I know only three options: waiting, writ of Mandamus, and applying in another country. I haven't seen many comments regarding successful Mandamus, and the last variant becomes more and more tempting.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends . Can anyone can tell me how to send webform to warsaw visa office? Any one have warsaw immegration email Idress ? Because I done webform to ircc thy Said your file is in process..I won appeal spouse sponserhip more than 8months haven't received any update from warsaw office:

Leleka2007

Jan 10, 2022
My application also stuck in Warsaw:( As much as me and my husband didn’t want this to happen there is obviously no choice.. Gotta wait. Gost updates once in a month however no news, no requests, just silence… I am sure there are more people who are waiting for a decision from Warsaw, the waiting is killing though… months are passing and no news… so frustrating

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
My application also stuck in Warsaw:( As much as me and my husband didn’t want this to happen there is obviously no choice.. Gotta wait. Gost updates once in a month however no news, no requests, just silence… I am sure there are more people who are waiting for a decision from Warsaw, the waiting is killing though… months are passing and no news… so frustrating
What is your timeline like?

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
You applied in January right?
We sent our docs in November 2020 :D application has been stuck in Warsaw since July 2021 and husbands medical exam expires soon..

Leleka2007

Jan 10, 2022
You applied in January right?
We sent our docs in November 2020 :D application has been stuck in Warsaw since July 2021 and husbands medical exam expires soon..
Wow, that is sooooo long… I shouldn’t probably complain and wait patiently. I am so sorry to hear that, but I hope your PPR is on the way and you ll get it soon! Hang in there ☀

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
MP replied that there were no updates since last inquiry we made in April... idk how to correctly push them to maybe do things quickly. I understand Ukraine and everything, but there are lots of others who has been waiting forever!!! frustrated!!

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
MP replied that there were no updates since last inquiry we made in April... idk how to correctly push them to maybe do things quickly. I understand Ukraine and everything, but there are lots of others who has been waiting forever!!! frustrated!!
How often does the "Updated" date change for you in the new tracker? When was the last date?