+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
hopefully... eh
how things are going on for you?
In the new tracker, Eligibility and Background Check are both at "Not Started". I'm not sure if this means Warsaw hasn't even looked at our file yet, or maybe like some other people, these will both just go straight to "Completed" one day.

Our "Updated" date used to change quite frequently, but the last update we had was June 20, and before that May 19. Although we just got one yesterday, June 15, so hopefully they are doing something...

Our file was transferred to Warsaw in late March, and back then the "Updated" date was changing quite frequently - almost every day for a couple of weeks.

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
In the new tracker, Eligibility and Background Check are both at "Not Started". I'm not sure if this means Warsaw hasn't even looked at our file yet, or maybe like some other people, these will both just go straight to "Completed" one day.

Our "Updated" date used to change quite frequently, but the last update we had was June 20, and before that May 19. Although we just got one yesterday, June 15, so hopefully they are doing something...

Our file was transferred to Warsaw in late March, and back then the "Updated" date was changing quite frequently - almost every day for a couple of weeks.
In ours - eligibility in progress (been like that forever) and BG not started. medicals will expire in August :mad:

June 20?

Reactions: Canuck11

Maknagens

Oct 12, 2021
If you want to know what they really do (probably nothing) - order GCMS notes. In my account (with an old tracker), I'm passing eligibility, but from notes, I have been stuck at the security check since past July.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hello friends. I won my appeal spouse sponserhip in November 2021 it's has been more than 7 months but I haven't received any update from warsaw office. I have question my representative told me it's delay due to Ukraine war. Thats the reason the Ukraine war my effect on our file Daley?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello friends. I won my appeal spouse sponserhip in November 2021 it's has been more than 7 months but I haven't received any update from warsaw office. I have question my representative told me it's delay due to Ukraine war. Thats the reason the Ukraine war my effect on our file Daley?
Files in Warsaw do seem to be held up.

MehdiPL

Mar 4, 2020
Hi,
Did aynone send passport for visa stamping with VFS Warsaw after PPR ? Could you please advise on how long it takes to get it back ?
PS : I am not affected with the Ukrainian situation as I have been in Poland.
Thank you

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Hi,
Did aynone send passport for visa stamping with VFS Warsaw after PPR ? Could you please advise on how long it takes to get it back ?
PS : I am not affected with the Ukrainian situation as I have been in Poland.
Thank you
What is your timeline like? Many of us are at the Warsaw visa office and are wondering.

Reactions: valvlad

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
AOR April 2020, but my primary office was Ottawa, now I just had to submit my passport in Warsaw
when did you receive ppr?

p.s. we had another ghost update on June 28, could that mean that they are actively working on our file? :)

Last edited: