+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

AllpKO

May 10, 2021
Congratulations and thank you for sharing the good news, Naila. It brings a glimpse of hope to all of us here still waiting.
I see you received your Medical Request December 21, and Medical Passed January 1. Is Medical passed when you did your medical, or when it appeared on your record? My husband did his medical on May 17, but we do not see any update yet. Is that normal?

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I see you received your Medical Request December 21, and Medical Passed January 1. Is Medical passed when you did your medical, or when it appeared on your record? My husband did his medical on May 17, but we do not see any update yet. Is that normal?
It was updated via GCKey. They did the actual medical exam on Dec 23. Try to call the IRCC or raise a webform to request the status of your medical exam, but I think it's normal those days to wait for several weeks.

AllpKO

May 10, 2021
We received an answer to our webform. Says our medical is now on file. It is still not showing on GCKey or ecas.

I tried to paste a screenshot here but I don't know how.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
We received an answer to our webform. Says our medical is now on file. It is still not showing on GCKey or ecas.

I tried to paste a screenshot here but I don't know how.
Prior to the Covid times it took 2,5 months for Warsaw to update my medicals. They said it was a technical issue but obviously someone forgot to update the file.

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi everyone. Got an email from my MP:

The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and has determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) has met the eligibility requirements, the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on June 14, 2021 at the Canadian visa office in Warsaw.

The medical examination results are on file and valid.

The criminality verifications are currently valid.

The security verifications are currently valid.

Hope to hear the good news soon. Hope everyone here hears the good news soon.

AllpKO

May 10, 2021
Hi everyone. Got an email from my MP:

The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and has determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) has met the eligibility requirements, the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on June 14, 2021 at the Canadian visa office in Warsaw.

The medical examination results are on file and valid.

The criminality verifications are currently valid.

The security verifications are currently valid.

Hope to hear the good news soon. Hope everyone here hears the good news soon.
Congratulations! What a relief! So nice to hear some people getting good news :)

Reactions: Dreamer_2019

Lionia

Feb 2, 2021
What do you mean forms in English? Mostly notaries just out their stamp on saying true copy and bind to a photocopy.
My wife started filling forms for sponsoring her dependent child. She wife needs to get a filled form (immigration form) signed by her daughter's father in a presence of notary public that he has no objections for daughter's immigration. The form is in English. The notary public needs to put a stamp and his signature on this form.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My wife started filling forms for sponsoring her dependent child. She wife needs to get a filled form (immigration form) signed by her daughter's father in a presence of notary public that he has no objections for daughter's immigration. The form is in English. The notary public needs to put a stamp and his signature on this form.
Explanation and details here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/form-imm-5604-non-accompanying-parent.726608/#post-9298995

Notaries in Russia (and some other civil-law countries) will not witness a foreign-language document (it's a legal restriction, they're not being stubborn).

You either have to have a dual-language version prepared by translator and then have that witnessed, or translate into Russian first, have that signed and witnessed by notary, and then translated back. You should agree with the notary in advance how they are willing to work.

It's possible I have a dual-language version somewhere that was given me but I can't say for certain that it will be accepted (at your own risk). I can't possibly look for the file now, if you PM me on Monday I may be able to find.