Star Member
Jun 12, 2020

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
For those who have been waiting for PR since the beginning of March next week must bring long-awaited joy and happiness. Hope they will send PR for Russian applicants as well. Everyone please keep us updated! Can’t wait :)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Thank you, my friend.
This note seems to refer to the Polish applicants and their access to the VAC, nothing about us, people who just get processed at the Warsaw VO/VAC....
Let's hope it's soon and with out any complications!
My friend Belorussian, make sure you share your good news with us, I am sure it won't be long. Good luck to you, buddy!
not about Polish, about all, I from Belarus I have DM coz i wait last step PPR and only when will be open VAC I can send my passport for visa

olimjonn

Jun 12, 2020
I emailed Warsaw again, and received confirmation that the VAC in Moscow will be reopening in July.
Every one is talking about Poland VAC being re-opened in July but is it to Poland VAC where we send passports? I got email referring to Moscow VAC today, but in previous email they were referring me to Czech VAC. Do we have to work with whatever VAC they assign us? Or we have choice?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Every one is talking about Poland VAC being re-opened in July but is it to Poland VAC where we send passports? I got email referring to Moscow VAC today, but in previous email they were referring me to Czech VAC. Do we have to work with whatever VAC they assign us? Or we have choice?
Could you elaborate on what kind of email you got about the Moscow VAC?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
"Your spouse will receive a passport request letter via email, once the Moscow VAC has reopened. "
So, you sent a request, now I understand. You can choose any VAC you want. I mean that usually people choose the closest one, but since you are not allowed to get into a VAC (only via courier), I think you can send documents to any VAC. Hope my answer was useful.

Reactions: olimjonn

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I just saw the person in the September 2019 thread who was told to send his wife’s passport to the Warsaw VO. As I understand it was a week ago. Was anyone told to send docs to Warsaw recently?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I wrote by email to Warsaw to ask about the status of our application. Response within a few hours was "application in process and slated for review soon." Did not read like a machine generated response or form letter (very short and to the point), so feels to me like they are working. Of course, "soon" is a very vague term these days.