+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
So many apps got approved! I’m starting to think that mine is probably too :eek: But I’m so scared to send an email to ask about the status of our app...Because I recently emailed them to update some info but in their confirmation reply they never mentioned about the application status.

Reactions: Canuck_Morb

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All,
My application was moved to Poland in Feb 6, 2020. Ever since my status did not really change or i did not get AOR2 email but i got email saying that my sponsorship was approved or was it AOR2? When i check web it says 'Application Received'.

I emailed Poland office and they got back with me saying :

Thank you for your query. This application has been approved. Passport request letter will be sent once the Visa Application Centers reopen.

Either i am not fully understanding all process or everything is happening irregularly. This is good news but i am not sure if i can let my wife know and what if then it turns out to be a misunderstanding... because i did not get anything official to be confident about it.
When you say you are checking web, you are checking the ECAS or through GCKey?

Perf123

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
hello everyone! Please, tell me, can we write to the office in Warsaw about our case, if we have a lawyer? or is he the only one who has the right to do it?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
hello everyone! Please, tell me, can we write to the office in Warsaw about our case, if we have a lawyer? or is he the only one who has the right to do it?
Did you ask your lawyer if they could email the Warsaw office?

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Hello, everybody!
Another week, another 50 cents....
Can anyone please share their experience with expired Medicals?
My niece passed her Medical in December 2019, so it's half way throughalready.
Has anyone been sent to do a second Medical?
This issue is not addressed in the Immigration Act, I was wondering if people could share their personal experience.
Thank you, good people

RushnTiger

Star Member
Jun 12, 2020
Thank you, Ellinismos, Warsaw VAC is reopening on July 1st...
Not a moment too soon....
Does anyone know about Moscow VAC?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
This is great! But I thought they don’t usually work on July 1st since it’s a holiday.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Ah, you’re right! Do you think the VAC in Warsaw can help all the applicants whose files are processing in the Warsaw VO or we should wait for Kyev and Moscow VACs to reopen?
First, just judging from how Russia/Moscow is doing staged re-opening (although I've lost track of the details), it's fairly likely Moscow VAC will open soon too. (I don't know situation in Kyiv...)

But mostly the delay is at the VO, except for those who are waiting for the passport request and biometrics etc. I'm only guessing, but expect as soon as they're in a position to process (esp for the passport requests) that they'll offer you to send it to one of the regional open offices. I.e. send us your passport, you can send it to Warsaw, or to Moscow or Kyiv when they are open.

For biometrics it's a bit easier, pretty much as always, you can submit at any VAC when it's open, and they'll send a link to check what's the closest open one.

But only a guess. Most likely is that by the time they get to this the offices will (mostly) be open.

Reactions: passenger19

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Ah, you’re right! Do you think the VAC in Warsaw can help all the applicants whose files are processing in the Warsaw VO or we should wait for Kyiv and Moscow VACs to reopen?
they wrote that Submission of passport in person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. I think doesn`t matter where you live you can use courier. If you have DM and Pre-A you can write to Vac that you can send passport to Warsaw